Search Function does Not Work - Question | JoomShaper

Search Function does Not Work

M

MB

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hello, the search function does not work. It does not find any results!

I use: SP Page Builder Pro 3 latest version helixultimate latest version Joomla 4.3.1

All search plugins are activated.

In search index I get the following error : Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

I can't find the problem. Please help

23 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117852

The developer has found the issue. You had trashed pages on the site. After emptying the trash, I have run the indexer successfully. Please check your site now.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118100

Thanks very much. Was the solution that simple? Have you also deleted the pages from the database or just emptied the trash at the SPPB?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #118125

I have just deleted the trashed pages from the admin and it worked. No work needed in the database.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #118126

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116636

Can i get help please ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #116657

Hello MB

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116669

Thank you very much for your help. In the hidden area you will find the access . I made a backup.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116780

Any news? Best Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #116807

Thanks for the follow up. It looks like a bug. I have informed the developer team. It will be fixed in the next update.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116821

Hello Ofi Khan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you know when the next update will come ?

What I don't understand: on another website (see Hidden Area) the search works fine. It is the same system (SPB3, Helix, Joomla 4.3).

What can be the reason that the pages are not indexed at my site ? What does the error mean: "Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string"?

In older forum posts, there was the error often and you had made changes to the site.php file....

Best Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #116834

I think there is some conflict with the Smart Search plugin. I will try to get a hot fix from the developer team by tomorrow. I have found similar issue with another user. This is why I checkd it fast. Let's see what developer team has to say about the issue.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116840

It would be great if there will be a hotfix by tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing from you again tomorrow.

Best Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #116842

Good news!

The developer team has identified this issue earlier and has fixed it already. The next release is scheduled for tomorrow. If it is delayed, then I will provide you with the fix.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116843

wow that will be perfect !!!! thank you so much !!!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #116942

You are welcome 😊

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117247

Hello Ofi Khan,

have you published the new release ? I can not see it. I is still the : The SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.8.10

Can you provide me with the fix ?

Regards.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117446

Apology for the delay and inconvenience. I have found out the issue has been fixed in SP Page Builder 4. On SP Page Builder 3, it has not been fixed yet. I have forwarded your site backup to our developer team. They will fix it on your site backup and then I will forward it to you.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117453

Thank you very much - I'm looking forward

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117683

Hello, any news ?

regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117730

I have communicated with the developer assigned to your issue. The developer wants to know if you have downgraded from SP Page Builder 4 to SP Page Builder 3. Please let me know.

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117732

No, only SPB 3.x

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117835

okay, have you exported/imported any page from SP Page Builder 4 to 3?

M
MB
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117839

No, I checked everything again yesterday. I did not use SPPB 4 on this installation. I didn't import anything from SPPB 4 ... i have used some pre design blocks and parts of the Lay-out bundle ... if you have used SPPB4 for that... ? but there are old layouts, but I dont know if you have updated the design blocks and layout bundles in SPPB3 to 4 ????