Error With Slideshow Component (full Width) - Question | JoomShaper

Error With Slideshow Component (full Width)

A

AJCS

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

Error with Slideshow component (full width)

Hello We have a joomla 4 and the sp page builder pro. When powering the Slideshow module (full width) on a page, an error appears. Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

We have also seen that if we modify images from the backend, it does not show them. It only works for us if we edit from the front.

Can you tell me what happens?

32 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117322

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please tell me which product do you used on your site? I will check my end and let you know. Or you can share your login credential hidden content area.

-Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117352

Hello Taking so long to respond, we modified PHP versions, and downloaded the entire template package. Now it works but we don't know why.

I have another problem. I attach the access data to the page. On the page that I have created with ID 35, I can't get the blue buttons to show two wide on the phone. They always come out one under the other. I think everything is fine. Can you check it without showing screenshots or addresses in public?

Thank you

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117414

Hello No, we want two per column. I understand that it should work. And can you hide the image? The page is testing and we don't want to publish anything!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117437

You have added left side with right side in a one row. That's why occurred this problem. I have solved your issue alternative way. Please check & let me know. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117412

Do you want to like this?

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117442

OK, now yes. How did you put it? with CSS or was it some option we didn't see.

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117445

Added new row with column. Then copied added from top. After that, changed column option mobile device-6 and tablet device-6. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117456

Ahh, you have duplicated it only for phones, right?

Cannot make the main phone adapt. It does take the measure of 5 columns, but shows them one below the other.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117474

Ahh, you have duplicated it only for phones, right?

Yes

Cannot make the main phone adapt. It does take the measure of 5 columns, but shows them one below the other.

you have re-arrange that you want to do.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117566

What we want is for the column on the right, in the mobile version, to show two buttons per column. The buttons are the correct width (6 columns) but sit one below the other.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117604

Share a screenhot that you want to do exactly. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117773

Hello I want what you have done but without duplicating the component. Now we have two components. I want it to be only the one on the side and to act differently in the PC or mobile version. Now in mobile version it shows the tables to the width of 6 columns but one below the other. I want you to show two, side by side.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117914

Hello again The problem from before continues, but I'm going to do it another way, since I don't have an answer and I have to move on... If you find a solution with CSS, send it to me so I can find out.

Another thing... You can enter the page that has the ID 39 and tell me why it doesn't show the image. If I edit in frontend, it doesn't show the component either...

And I keep requesting some forum or some help from PRO users. I have things in the forum that are not solved because nobody responds.

And the last thing... because the component that on page ID 39 does not work. When it works, (I don't know why in others) does it have the waves cut off? https://prnt.sc/4VJIcCk1U7Mb

Greetings

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117964

Please check now. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117967

Hello The slideshow of the page with ID 39 works fine. What was the problem? It is to fix the main page.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117971

There was javascript issue. I have solved your issue.

templates/your_template/js/owl.carousel.min.js

Find out andSelf and replace with this code addBack

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117973

But is this problem of the component or ours? If there are updates, will the change be lost? If we incorporate the component again in another page, will it work fine or do we have to do the same every time?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117980

We will fix it next template update. Cause, this problem occurred for the override addon. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118040

OK, we'll wait for the update. Another query, this module does not show the responsible photos. I have something wrong or what happens? https://prnt.sc/jF4sn92IEliI

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118047

Are you talking about mobile device issue?

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118051

In both options. In the image you can see that the photos are deformed. They are 16:9 and do not display correctly.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118085

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118087

No, what it does is distort the image. If it is responsible, you should modify the height and keep the width without distorting the image. If you put a single image, you will see the size of the photo...

OK... https://prnt.sc/eQO7JFoo7C4C NO OK... https://prnt.sc/MxHEAOLd9bwi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118089

Check again. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118102

this component adapts to different devices or not? On the phone it looks very bad. And I don't know what you've done to see it better now. I want a component that works automatically, without having to touch a lot of CSS stuff

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118137

Hello We have disabled the component. It seems that it does not automatically adapt to the devices. We have to put the page in marxa and we can't wait any longer. Thanks for the help

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118138

Did you change administrator access? I didn't write any custom css code. I just modify the settings to display fine.

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

-Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118163

Now try administrator access. But I understand that only by selecting the photos, the component must adapt. The other one on the same page does.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118182

You should try to play with the addon settings. I hope you will be able to do it easily. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #120433

If your problem solved, Please close the forum post. Thanks

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120519

we use another component...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #120702

Can you tell me the component name that you use and close the forum post. Thanks