2nd Post And NO REPLY - SP Page Builder PRO Won't Display Finatic Services Addon And Finatic Testimonial Slider - Question | JoomShaper

2nd Post And NO REPLY - SP Page Builder PRO Won't Display Finatic Services Addon And Finatic Testimonial Slider

T

Thiago

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

We'll lets see if you finally reply here, because i havent got any replies to my previous question ,

I've purchase the Finion template and installed it via the quickstart file for Joomla 4.

The carousels (Finatic Services maybe? ) and Finatic Testimonial Slider won't appear in SP Page builder PRO. It appeared a couple of times then disappeared. The single time it appeared, i tried to edit it but adding new items would break everything. How can I fix this ?

I've seens several posts with similar issues but the actual solution is never posted.

Please help.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118194

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

T
Thiago
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118204

Hi Toufiq ! You're already working on it on my other post. Even though, i'm still waiting for the solution :D

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118320

Are you talking about this site?

T
Thiago
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118322

Yes ! That's the one :D

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118336

Please check now. Thanks

T
Thiago
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118344

I Don't see any changes. Still cant see any carousels/sliders in SP Page builder PRO. Tested differente browsers and still not there.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #120447

Can you share a screencast video? Thanks