Issue With Google Captcha In Contact Form Submission - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Google Captcha In Contact Form Submission

CL

CHG IT CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Dear Team,

I am reaching out to bring to your attention a problem I encountered with the Google Captcha feature in your contact form.

Upon submitting the contact form on your website, I noticed that the Google Captcha verification process is not functioning properly. Despite completing the required Captcha challenge correctly, the form does not proceed to the confirmation or submission stage. As a result, I am unable to successfully submit the contact form.

I have attempted to submit the form using different browsers and devices, but the issue persists consistently. It appears that the Google Captcha integration on your contact form may need some attention or troubleshooting.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter at your earliest convenience. It would be greatly appreciated if you could investigate the issue and take the necessary steps to ensure that the Google Captcha feature functions properly on your contact form. This will enable users like myself to submit the form without any hindrances.

If there are any additional details or information I can provide to assist you in resolving this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know. I value your prompt attention to this matter and I am confident that you will address it effectively.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to receiving your response and the resolution of this issue.

Note: When i disabled the capche the form works fine.

Link: https://sitetest.cicgogo.com/contact-us

Best regards,

CHG IT CONSULTANCY

5 Answers
CL
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118798

Dear Team,

Good afternoon.

This is a gentle reminder regarding the above request. Kindly review the request and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119021

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Note: Please make sure that your contact form is not override inside the template directory.

-Thanks

CL
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119296

Dear Team,

I have shared the details in hidden content. kindly check and let us know.

Thank You.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119347

Tried to find out the solution. But, No clue found. Please give me more time. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119412

Update: Please contact your hosting provider and tell them to enable the PHP mail function.

https://prnt.sc/IWway-8JCnfq

-Thanks