Track Visitors Without Google - Question | JoomShaper

Track Visitors Without Google

Ina Holm Johannesen

Ina Holm Johannesen

Extension 10 months ago

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is any way to track visitors without google?

This is not ment for personal marketing, but to se how many people who visit my site.

4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118906

Hi Ina,

Easy to find, just ask your browser search "google analytics alternatives"

info_1227_2023.jpg

Or install tracking component >> https://extensions.joomla.org/tags/site-analytics/ (^^) for example check features of "ExtraWatch" extension, is has Free and Pro version.

Ina Holm Johannesen
Ina Holm Johannesen
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120588

Thank you!! That helped a lot.

I just posted this question, you dont happen to have an aswear to this as well? :

***GDPR Compliant Cookie Banner, Must Block Cookies

*I am looking for a cookie banner that is compliant with the EU GDPR. Which means that it MUST block cookies until the user approves. It must have different categories, necessary, analysis, marketing etc. It must also be possible for the user to find an available link to change their choices after they have approved. Preferably one that is easy to set up and customizable. It must be possible to enter and delete users if requested.

• And preferably one with a reasonable price that can be used on several domains.

Does anyone have any recommendations?*

P
pietro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120801

For a complete solution due to complexity of GDPR in Europe, I suggest the Iubenda site. For analytcs alternative i use Matomo, that's a gdpr compliant solution

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #120595

Use German extension: CookieHint (redim.de)

or ask on German Joomla Fanpage if community suggest something else.

My role ends here.