SP Easy Image Gallery - Uploading Images Stop At 100% But Never Upload All Of The Way. - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery - Uploading Images Stop At 100% But Never Upload All Of The Way.

S

sydk2017

Extension 10 months ago

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mcuj8u0pisviab1sojana/Capture.JPG?dl=0&rlkey=2rzduwete72yk5ernja332qh9

When uploading images, they stop at 100% but never upload all of the way. If I save the page they are not uploaded.

I have created other albums up 6 months ago and never had a problem.

I have cleared Cache, and everything else I could think off. Other sites work just fine, it is only this site. I have also reinstalled Image Gallery, Sp Page Builder, and core Joomla files - nothing works.

Please help!

Admin access is below - thanks!

2 Answers
S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121181

The people at Joomshaper failed to find a fix for this problem. I had to uninstall the extension, go into MyPHP and delete the database tables, then reinstall and re-create the image galleries all over again. It's a pain because you can't use the images from the previous albums, but quicker than waiting for help that usually isn't very helpful anyway.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #121245

Hi

Sorry for your experience, actually we have a holiday here and no one is available. That's why it is happening. Sorry again.

-Regards.