SP Page Builder Pro Available Domains Within My License Key - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Pro Available Domains Within My License Key

N

Noe

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

I just bought SP Page Builder Pro for 3 websites, and my question is:

I am developing a new site on a dev url, e.g. dev.company.com

I want to use SP Page Builder Pro in order to create the new web site as development. So I will add the domain to my allowed 3 domains as dev.company.com, but when I finish the site and move the site to production, the domain will be company.com, so I will have to add that URL to my 3 domains allowed right? Will I be able to delete the domain from development and have that domain available for another website?

I don´t know if I explained my self clearly, but I need help in order to understand the registered domains allowed per account (mine is only for 3 websites) when producing one site on a development domain, and then that same site at the end, when is ready to go public (production) being move to its appropriate domain.

How many domains will I be able to register?

Thanks in advance, kind regards

Moches

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #121279

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. After finishing your work you need to rename your domain name from the dashboard to get update products.

-Thanks

GO
Grigori Ongemahh
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121052

I asked same yesterday to their sales department and wait for answer. IMHO, JoomShaper should explain rules on their site, this is not forum question. Just before it was not so expensive to buy even unlimited license... or per 100 domains (about unlimited :-) )

Certainly, it might be different scenario, like you work half of year with 3 sites (3 licenses) and then freeze them and develop another 3 and like to transfer licenses. Like could it be fit into Personal package (3 licenses)?

N
Noe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121119

Yes, It should be stated in the documentation and even in the license terms.

The whole Idea is to know wether I have to spent 1 of my available domains in a development site, that will be moved to production next. I truly believe that we should be able to use 3 domains (as per my license) only for production, and being able to use the same 3 domains for development.

If this is not the case, then this product is not for developers.

Thank you for your thoughts, I hope Joomshaper answers my quesition.

Kind regards.

TF
Thomas Fischer
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121285

If the development site is a subdomain, then you only need 1 license. This is at least what i was told. So dev.yourdomain.com and www.dev.yourdomain.com is equal to yourdomain.com.

N
Noe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121288

Thank you so much for your answer.

Best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #121312

You are most welcome & Thanks