sp lms not playing YouTube videos and menu problems - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

sp lms not playing YouTube videos and menu problems

Asked by Alberto Bonello 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

When using the SP LMS, I encountered an issue where YouTube videos do not play within the lessons. I receive the following error message: "YouTube refused to connect." Interestingly, this problem only occurs when watching the videos through the SP LMS platform. On the other hand, the videos play without any issues when accessed directly through external links.

Additionally, I noticed that at lower resolutions, the menu overlaps with the slider. I have attached some photos showcasing these problems for reference. I also try to add the Youtube IP as suggested by your help AI and there is no input for youtube ip ids on SP LMS.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

![https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/o1i7t4kuheioxi0za9y6i/Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-2.41.45-AM.png?rlkey=mpth67f8t6k51g0l8t2l86i39&dl=0]

![https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p8k06xels8r12rt7xc74c/Screenshot-2023-07-12-at-1.28.46-PM.jpg?rlkey=7h87cfcycd4rbuaar7cv4j6fv&dl=0]

5 replies

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Tried to find out the solution. But, No solution found. Can you give me permission to check your site on my localhost?

-Thanks

Toufiq Senior Staff

I am waiting for your feedback. Thanks

Alberto Bonello Asked this

yes, I included all the information. Thank You

Toufiq Senior Staff

Trying install your site on my localhost and it doesn't run on my localhost.

Alberto Bonello Asked this

the site protected by a password because it needs to be working to go public. Please use the password and user name I sent on the previous messages. Thank You.

Toufiq Senior Staff

This script conflict with the LMS player. You have added this code inside the template custom code header area. You should remove this code.

<script src="https://cdn.userway.org/widget.js?account=TtzU1h4Pcj"></script>
<script 

-Thanks

Alberto Bonello Asked this

thank you that fix the playing problem. Now How can I make it that people have to register in order to watch the videos in the webinar. They are free, but what do I do for registration.

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,
Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. Only free & pro feature is available. You can make it pro.

-Thanks

Log in to reply.