Sp Lms Not Playing YouTube Videos And Menu Problems - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Lms Not Playing YouTube Videos And Menu Problems

AlB

AlB

General 9 months ago

When using the SP LMS, I encountered an issue where YouTube videos do not play within the lessons. I receive the following error message: "YouTube refused to connect." Interestingly, this problem only occurs when watching the videos through the SP LMS platform. On the other hand, the videos play without any issues when accessed directly through external links.

Additionally, I noticed that at lower resolutions, the menu overlaps with the slider. I have attached some photos showcasing these problems for reference. I also try to add the Youtube IP as suggested by your help AI and there is no input for youtube ip ids on SP LMS.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

![https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/o1i7t4kuheioxi0za9y6i/Screenshot-2023-07-13-at-2.41.45-AM.png?rlkey=mpth67f8t6k51g0l8t2l86i39&dl=0]

![https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p8k06xels8r12rt7xc74c/Screenshot-2023-07-12-at-1.28.46-PM.jpg?rlkey=7h87cfcycd4rbuaar7cv4j6fv&dl=0]

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #123162

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Tried to find out the solution. But, No solution found. Can you give me permission to check your site on my localhost?

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #123336

I am waiting for your feedback. Thanks

AlB
AlB
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125000

yes, I included all the information. Thank You

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125133

Trying install your site on my localhost and it doesn't run on my localhost.

AlB
AlB
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125197

the site protected by a password because it needs to be working to go public. Please use the password and user name I sent on the previous messages. Thank You.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125277

This script conflict with the LMS player. You have added this code inside the template custom code header area. You should remove this code.

<script src="/cdn.userway.org/widget.js?account=TtzU1h4Pcj"></script>
<script 

-Thanks

AlB
AlB
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125364

thank you that fix the playing problem. Now How can I make it that people have to register in order to watch the videos in the webinar. They are free, but what do I do for registration.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125447

Hi there, Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. Only free & pro feature is available. You can make it pro.

-Thanks