Set Of Quizzes/Tests Or Quiz Extension For LMS/Leaning Templates - Question | JoomShaper

Set Of Quizzes/Tests Or Quiz Extension For LMS/Leaning Templates

TE

Teach English

Extension 3 years ago

Hi there, I regret to say that since I've been a member her, namely more than 2 years, I can't get a proper extension/built-in functionality for LMS - extended quizzes. Language learning teaching templates needs a proper assessment method in which various types of tests and quizzes are extremely important. Could you please provide something a bit similar to https://h5p.org/ (true/false, multiple choice, multiple matching, drag & drop with rich materials including pictures and videos) made by you. I believe it's the last time I'm asking and will have no other option but resign from your service. I do like your nice templates but the functionality of a website is the most important. Please do not tell me that you will put it forward to the dev team, just give me an approximate date. It's been more than 2 years as I said.

Thank you very much. Awaiting your response.

Tom

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11336

Hello Teach English

Thanks for being our user and sharing your valuable feedback. I will contact the developers and share your idea. I will give you an update after getting response from the dev team.

Best regards

TE
Teach English
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11373

Any 3rd party extension implemeting into your LMS that can write/read/deisplay results into/from data base? Without that It's sad to say the LMS is rather useless. Thanx for your reply.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11529

I am really sorry but we do not have any plans for updating the quiz function.