Support Staff Causing Us More Time And Errors Because They are NOT READING THE TICKETS - Question | JoomShaper

Support Staff Causing Us More Time And Errors Because They are NOT READING THE TICKETS

CP

Christopher J. Parkinson

SP Page Builder 8 months ago

If you see the front page of this template https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates?sea.... I seemed top loose the front display of this and would like to know how to restore it on www.greatlifeinvestments.com

THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID : You can install the quickstart package

RESPONSE : the site is half built, and the quick start package was already used, will this destroy the work I have done? FYI your firm has NEVER provided the correct process for up;loading QUICKStart package and I have had to higher a web dev firm to do it correctly - for about 20 or more sites I would appreciate some better support as you lack of explination has cost me far more money that your service has been worth I would like this issue resolved What do you need from me to repair this ASAP

YOU SAID : Please follow this article: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-install-quickstart-package-in-joomla-4 to install the quickstart. But you cannot install quickstart on existing site. For existing site, you need to install the template.

RESPONSE : I have the template installed LOOK AT THE SITE!!!! please do some actual Support rather than sending link after link - I can get this online and or via AI - please know you are destroying my progress with your lazy attitude - please just restore the component that was there and tell me how you did so I don't need to ask again FYI I was already told I could upload from Template PAGES - however your staff doesn't know that its not there - so I have to go spend the time on your MISINFORMATION ON YOUR OWN PRODUCT - now its been over a week of back and forth for NOTHING !!!!!!

YOU SAID: soundsl like a technical issue

RESPONSE: It's not a technical issue. How do i get the same module restored on the front of my site like the one displayed on the preview WTF - this is not hard, you should know your own products. = - over the years I can come to realize you don't know your products and most of your support responses show a real lack of interest and most evidence that you don't even look at the details of the ticket a - and that is time theft please do better - you're destroying your own reputation and faith in the people who invested in you. https://prnt.sc/XT4lHWlvq7_5

YOU SAID: Anyway, it looks like you want to use Testimonial Slider addon from Finion template. If you install the Finion template or quickstart, then you will find it in SP Page Builder addons. If you want to use it on other Helix Ultimate based template, then you can follow this tutorial: https://youtu.be/sW-4hEBnSrk

THIS iS NOT THE CORRECT THING - I WASNT WHAT I HAD THERE RESTORED WITH THE SAME CONTENT, I DO NOT WANT TO REBUILD OR FIGURE OUT HOW TO BUILD THIGS OBVER - THAT IS NOT WHY WE PAY FOR THINGS YOU HAVE A LAZY ticket answer culture NOT SUPPORT I have managed teams in web. , Telco and Trades. over 10K people at times - you have a lazy culture problem

the client and support relationship is benefits from both sides clients do the testing find issues and report this is something you should pay us for none of ot works if your people do not actually work on the issue and educate themselves on the issues and to make the product bettter we feel that your current execution is risky for us long term one month free after a year of this nonsense is not a solution its continuation of the problem one free MONTH is not a solution perhaps a law suite will help straighten it out Anne T. Please take our humble apology and share your forum post url. I will send those to the team with highest priority. we cannot risk our business and people based on your poor execution STOP APOLOGIZING its not a solution I would like to speak to the principals would they consider selling us the company > ? we cant work woth you obviously work please reach out to the owners and ask if they will take investment from us to hold people accountable or if they arte willing to sell I will conduct some immediate firing to straighten it our for us and your other clients - you have poor reviews and I gave you more tan a year to work it out Anne T.

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127261

Hello Christopher J. Parkinson

Hope you are having a good day!

After investigating your case, I have found the reason for the miscommunication. You have not clearly mentioned about what you want or what your issue exactly is. Whoever person from the support team communicates with you, tried their best to assume the issue and helped you with the necessary documentation or feedback. However, please accept my sincere apology for the miscommunication or confusion whatever it is.

I have checked your homepage and addressed some issues.

1. On the first section, you have taken 12+12+12 columns. I have changed it to 12 columns. So, instead of 3 columns, you have 1 column now on this section. You have taken 3 addons. Among them, Finatic Services addon had negative margin bottom which created it to go up and mess up with the menu. I have set margin bottom to 0. Thus first section is fixed.
  2. On the second section, there was issue in columns and article limit settings. Also, you have not selected article category. I have fixed the section too.

These are my findings on your issue. Finion template has several overridden addons. There are a lot of changes in SP Page Builder after the template's initial release. So, these addons might not work in every situation. We will gradually improve this.

We always try to help our users as fast as possible. I hope that I have helped you to fix the issues. Please do not hesitate to write to us if you have other issues. I will try to solve them too.

Best regards

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127275

Christopher,

Recently I have been using screenvideo captures (with audio) to explain any techincal issues.

By recording the steps taken to self resolve issues before posting to the forums. Support team does appreciate this and makes it easier for them to understand the problem and provide better support.

CP
Christopher J. Parkinson
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127447

OMG, can you just restore the Module that was lost please This is the TASK: If you see the front page of this template https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates?sea.... I seemed to loose the front display of this and would like to know how to restore it on www.greatlifeinvestments.com at the top of this page: https://greatlifeinvestmentfund.com/en/

This is the exact image I am speaking of, but it would have had my Text and Lable content about Union Solidarity and testimonials of news outlets reporting on Unions Investing in Retirment homes https://prnt.sc/XT4lHWlvq7_5

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127492

Please check your home page now. I have added the section at the top.