Booking Extension I Have Created Additional Services Which Don Show Up At Booking Or Checkout - Question | JoomShaper

Booking Extension I Have Created Additional Services Which Don Show Up At Booking Or Checkout

G

Graeme

Extension 8 months ago

Booking Extension I Have created Additional services which don't show up at booking or checkout

The Service are Created At Accomodation levele and at Room level and are applied To the Room via the features Panel The AI Says there should be a services panle but there is not one

The Booking works but the Extar Service dont show up Can you Help

I Am just trying to get proof The Extenstion will work for my clients needs Hence the demo site

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #127526

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127606

Hi This is just a testing site detials in hidden content the Extar Service is to add the option to have breakfast i have added this as a room Extar Service and as an Accommodation Extar Service Named differently nether option appears.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #127694

I have shared a Akeeba backup of your site to our developer team. I hope they will solve it as soon as possible. I will get back to you soon. Thanks