Inserting Code In Helix Ultimate For StatCounter - Question | JoomShaper

Inserting Code In Helix Ultimate For StatCounter

CW

Carrie M Wrigley

Helix Framework 3 years ago

How do I enter the following in to my Helix Ultimate Template? For StatCounter. Their instructions are as follows:

"Copy the following code and paste it into every page (or into the master template) of your website just before the closing </body> tag."

How and where do I enter this code in Helix Ultimate

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11531

Hello Carrie M Wrigley

Please follow this documentation. Go to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Before Head and place your code.

Best regards

CW
Carrie M Wrigley
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11614

We saw that "Custom Code / Before Head" field, but didn't think that placement would work, since the instruction was to place it before the "closing tag" not "before head." I would assume that "Head" and "closing tag" are 2 very different things, and that therefore placement in that location wouldn't work.

I read the documentation you linked to - it seemed to indicate that Template Options -> Custom Code -> Before Body is the location "some developers refer to as 'before the closing tag.' However, your instruction doesn't say to put it "Before Body" but rather "Before Head."

So I'm a little confused. Which of these placement instructions is accurate, for code that needs to go "into every page (or into the master template) of your website just before the closing tag," according to the Statcounter instructions?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12265

Give it a try. The codes used in before head goes to the head tag of the website. Before body goes to the body tag of the website.