Main Menu Item Not Clickable - Question | JoomShaper

Main Menu Item Not Clickable

P

Pio

Template 7 months ago

Hi, I'm using the qubic template on www.tuttoperleaziende.com/csi . If I'm inside a menu sub-item page, I can't click on the main item. For example, if I access the "Assegno di Mantenimento" page of the main item "Investigazioni Private", this main item (Investigazioni Private) is not clickable https://prnt.sc/gr6wYvb9ygvU. The alias for the main menu item is present.

What's the problem?

Thanks Pio

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129227

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Mainly we have made this template for the one-page purpose. We didn't add the feature that you are looking for. But, I have informed our team to do something for you. They are trying to figure out the issue.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129344

Please check now. Thanks

P
Pio
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129586

Hi Toufiq, the problem has been solved, thank you very much. Another problem remains to be resolved, for which I opened another ticket, but you have no longer updated me on it. If I want to create a new page with Page Builder, I get an error https://prnt.sc/2e_yMmIVDzkl. I await your kind reply.

Thanks Pio

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129618

Please use the latest version of page Builder 5. Thanks

P
Pio
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131267

Hi Toufiq, thanks, I solved it!

P
Pio
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131268

Hi Toufiq, is it possible to use one of the menus installed on the other joomshaper templates on the Qubic template? On the Qubic template, the main menu items and subitems appear on a single level on mobile devices. Also I have another problem about this template. When logging into joomla, the logout button does not appear. Is it a template problem?

Thanks Pio

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #131404

Logout menu added. But, No clue found about the off-canvas sub menu. Thanks