SP Easy Image Gallery - Rotation Of Images In Portrait Format - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery - Rotation Of Images In Portrait Format

HW

Hans Weishaupt

Extension 7 months ago

Hi, I added some pictures in SP Easy Image Gallery. The pictures in portrait format will be shown with the wrong orientation in the overview. When I click on the thumb it will be shown correct.

The answer from your staff was "Edit the image and select rotate..." but I can not find the rotate button in edit mode.

How can I provide portrait images in the right orientation? or How can I find the rotate button in edit mode?

KR Hans

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130794

Hello Hans Weishaupt

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

HW
Hans Weishaupt
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130806

Hi Ofi, here it is:

HW
Hans Weishaupt
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133779

Any results about this topic?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #140962

Apology for the delayed response. Which page has this issue?

HW
Hans Weishaupt
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140978

only some thumbs have the wrong orientation.

Please see hidden content

HW
Hans Weishaupt
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141231

And again, any results about this topic?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142522

Please re-upload the images with the correct resolution. You can follow the correctly shown images resolution. For example, change the aspect ratio of the rotating images to this image aspect ratio (img-3170). Then all images will be shown correctly.

HW
Hans Weishaupt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143726

Sorry, but that creates a lot of work for me. It's easier if it's done automatically. That's what this plugin is for.

But I will close this ticket with no result.