Where Can I Find These Add-ons In Sp Page Builder 5.0.10? - Question | JoomShaper

Where Can I Find These Add-ons In Sp Page Builder 5.0.10?

A

Artur

SP Page Builder 7 months ago

Where can I find the Article layout and Aricle Thumb Slider add-ons in sp page bulider 5.0.10?

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131359

Hello Artur

This will require customization. However, I have a tutorial on this topic. You may check this and try on your own:

https://youtu.be/sW-4hEBnSrk?si=L-FI5VWIlob1ddBa

This is only applicable for using the addon on other Helix Ultimate based templates.

Best regards

A
Artur
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131630

Thank you. Lots of fun. Better add this to sp page builder as standard.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131006

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Allow me some time please I will get back to you soon.

-Regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131106

Hi

These are the Template specific special addon, You can find it from NewsBerg template.

https://prnt.sc/BGyCl8zvDUxA

-Regards.

A
Artur
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131248

Why isn't this included in the SP Page Builder standard? These are very useful additions. Can I download it directly somewhere and install it?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131350

No sorry there is no default option to do that. It comes only that specific template. But I will add it in our request list so that our team will add these addon on SP Page Builder standard.

A
Artur
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131629

Thank you very much. It would be nice to have this in sp page builder. I'm waiting eagerly.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131649

You are welcome 😊

This is a good suggestion. But currently, we do not have plan to add new addons. Maybe we will think about it in the future.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

A
Artur
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155165

Hello. Has anything changed since I wrote this post? Is there a chance to add this add-on to sp page bulider as standard? I miss this so much when creating websites.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155167

Sorry, it has not been added. You can follow my tutorial to add it on your site only.

A
Artur
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155176

Why don't you add this? This module will be useful to many of your clients in building websites. What's the problem? Your way is not perfect for me.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155214

Apology for the inconvenience for you. It is the management decision. Right now we are not adding new addons.