SP Page Builder Thumbnail Flashes Briefly Before Site Loads - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Thumbnail Flashes Briefly Before Site Loads

M

martin

General 7 months ago

Hi there, I am using the SheFund template and one stragne thing that happens is when I access the website, the SPPage Builder thumbnail flashes for half a second before the site is seen. Is there a setting someplace I need to change or what can I do to resolve this?

Here's what's showing up for half a second https://mediagates.com/v2/images/joomshaper-thumbnail.jpg

Thanks.

10 Answers
UG
Udo Graf
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132890

Hi martin, what you see is an image which load as background: https://www.joomshaper.com/images/2017/11/10/real-time-frontend.jpg

It is the poster from background video. Please check the background video in Pagebuilder and you will find it.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132917

Hi Ofi,

Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131648

Hello martin

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the issue page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

M
martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132200

Hi Ofi,

here you go...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132213

In which page, does the issue happen? Please share the issue page link to check it.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132216

Hi, it happens on the home page www.mediagates.com/v2 it's a temp url. Once all is ready, then I will move it to it's own domain. When the home page loads, the SP Page builder page can be seen for less than a second. But only on the first viewing. I guess for the second time, the cache loads for user, so it loads fine.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132421

Please update to SP Page Builder 5 and then I will check the issue.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132641

HI Ofi,

I have updated to SPPB 5 and it still happens.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132888

Hi Ofi,

Any updates on this? Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132937

You are welcome 😊

Glad that the issue is fixed.