Upgrade Subscription To Personal EasyStore - Question | JoomShaper

Upgrade Subscription To Personal EasyStore

General 6 months ago

Last night I was checking what it would cost to upgrade my current Personal Templates and Extensions subscription. Upgrade to Personal EasyStore subscription. My current Templates and Extensions subscription expires on 7 March 2025. The AI wizard told me $57.00.

<Question> My current subscription is good to March 2025. To upgrade to the Personal EasyStore. Your upgrade wizard says cost would be 57.00 </Question>

<Reply> To upgrade your current subscription to the Personal EasyStore plan, please follow the steps below:

Go to the JoomShaper website. Go to the 'Join Now' page. Choose the Personal EasyStore plan. Proceed to the checkout page. Enter your payment details. Confirm the payment. The cost of the upgrade is $57.00. </reply>

This morning I realized that I had not queried how that would affect my subscription expiration date. So I went to the upgrade wizard again.

<Question> Will the subscription expire date of 7 March 2025 change? </Question>

<Reply> The expiration date of your subscription will not change if you upgrade to the Personal EasyStore plan. The upgrade will extend your current subscription for an additional year. </Reply>

That reply is ambigous at best. But, I decided to upgrade anyway. So today the upgrade wizard says the cost is $68.00. That's less than 24hrs after it told me $57.00.

Now my confidence in your upgrade wizard is 0. So tell me what in the world will it cost me to make this upgrade and how, if at all, will it affect my current subscription expiration date of 7 March 2025?

Thanks for your help. -Roger

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132925

Hi there!

Sorry for your experince.

Our AI is still a newbie, please forgive NIA.

Well, you can upgrade your plan through the UPGRADE button in your JoomShaper Dashboard.

https://www.joomshaper.com/dashboard/frontview

Upgrading a plan calculates the leftover time of your current plan in order to money and adjust accordingly. Please trust the upgrade widzard right from your JoomShaper dashboard as it calculates by an algorithm and it's automatic. New plan will have 1 year counting from the time of your upgrade.

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133065

Thank you sir.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #133332

You are always welcome:)

Have a nice day!