Building A Car Configuratior Somehow - Question | JoomShaper

Building A Car Configuratior Somehow

RK

Rene Kopplin

General 6 months ago

Hello,

is it possible to build a car configurator or a simple selection via images? for example:

as you can see the menu in the top changes, i select something, all optiones getting replaced with new options and i go through a "survey" in the end i land at the ending page that i found.

any addon or sp page builder to do so? see here for testing:

https://heinz-performance.com/pages/configurator

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #133730

Thanks Pavel, you have 100% right.

Rene, For that task you need advanced component - sort of CCK with releated fields etc. On your place I would ask on forum.joomla.org and FB Joomla - I am more than sure that is ready solution for that (at least was for J3), and you don't have to develop it from the scratch.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133669

Hi. Not possible with SPPB. The end Page should be dinamic part of whole "configurator" and contain php code which turns to the database. I think you should look for a third -party component that contains a catalog, a configurator, and result page.

RK
Rene Kopplin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133670

Thanks for your Feedback so far. In case i dont want to have the end Page dynamic but leading to separate Pages because for seo. Any case to build something like that just for the selection? Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #133684

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can follow Pavel's instructions. No sorry its not possible with SPPB. You can check it from any third party component. If you dont have any queries you can then close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133729

Hi. "selection" implies that the final page should be dynamic and form through queries to the database based on the things that the user chose. SPPB only for static pages.

RK
Rene Kopplin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133732

Thanks for all the feedback :) ive added a post at forum.joomla.org and will check some CCKs if something matches.