Problem Adding An Item Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Problem Adding An Item Menu

JH

Jan Huszarik

Helix Framework 6 months ago

In almost every website where I use the Helix Framework but also in Templaty from you, I cannot add a currency item. After trying to create, I get to an error message. Please help in solving this problem + I would need to know then how to fix it in any site where this problem arises. Also, an ongoing problem with DB when updating or installing modules. Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::create: Could not create folder.Path: /var/www4 Before you update Joomla, ensure that the installed extensions are available for the new Joomla version. You are strongly advised to make a backup of your site's files and database before you start updating.

15 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135043

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Your logs & tmp folder should be writeable. Please check the screenshot.

tmp.png

logs.png

https://prnt.sc/9ymy7gkv4vhK

-Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135187

Thank you for your response. Even after turning on the rewriting, the creation of a new menu menu still does not work. Still with an error. Please help me

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135279

Can you provide me the cpanel access to check the issue? Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135398

Of course. Here you go. Access to Admin in the website. Please, after solving the problem, share the correction process so that I can fix this problem on other sites as well.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135477

cpanel access means hosting access. Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135623

Here you go. Thanks for help

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135735

I want to download a backup of your site then want to check your site on my localhost. That's why need cpanel access. Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135790

I am sending you access data to Hosting. Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135881

Where should i go to take a backup? I tried to find out the backup creation. But, nothing was found about the backup except backup restore. Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135899

I don't know exactly how to download it because I've never done it before. Well, the folder (current version) where this file is installed can be downloaded as follows: in my hosting plans -> minidoku.eu->data/webFTP/web and in the drop-down menu of this folder there is an option to download and also create a ZIP archive <- this should probably interest you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135912

Can't make zip file.

https://prnt.sc/KxwrvzfqFK4i

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135925

Greetings, today is a public holiday in our country. No one works at this Hosting company either. Tomorrow I will write to the Support of that company and I will find out how to proceed. As soon as they answer, I will inform you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135984

Let me know when you will be available. Thanks

JH
Jan Huszarik
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136108

I am sending you a link to download the current version of the website from backup in FTP and DB. I hope this link will work for you. Thanks for help.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136189

Today, I have checked your site backup from my end and it works fine. Also, Your live site works fine. Thanks