Warning! The Default Home Page Assigned To The En-GB Content Language is Unpublished. The Language Will Not Display On The Site. - Question | JoomShaper

Warning! The Default Home Page Assigned To The En-GB Content Language is Unpublished. The Language Will Not Display On The Site.

LP

Luis Patino

Extension 5 months ago

Hello everyone!

I installed a new language (Spanish in addition to English) to my test site following (apparently) all of the steps about this topic that I've found in different articles and videos, .... but it only displays the Spanish flag.

Checking the 'Multilingual Status' option in the Admin Dashboard, it shows the warning message already mentioned in the subject of this question.

I'm using Joomla 4, Helixultimate latest version, SP Page Builder Pro

The site is https://madaura.com/work

Thanks a lot for any advice!

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #136486

Hello Luis Patino

Please check that you have both languages published or not. Also follow this article every steps to make the site multilingual.

Best regards

LP
Luis Patino
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136541

Hello Ofi,

Thanks for your feedback,

Yes, both languages are published, and I followed all the steps according with the article that you mention.

Do you have access to the hidden content in this forum?

Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141678

Yes, I can access hidden content and would like to check your issue. Please describe your issue with more details. In which page, can I check the issue?