JCE PBV5 Vs Joomla Artivle - Question | JoomShaper

JCE PBV5 Vs Joomla Artivle

Scott

Scott

Feature Request 5 months ago

Hello

I have start post (private) a number of time reqguarding JCE and PBV5 th elatest version of PB has revamped th einclusion of JCE but it's more complicaed, not is appears to be a combination of Tiny MCE and JCE

1. examplke Text Block

2. click the 3 dots ...

3. the sources code the 4 angle icon

The a System Editor modal opens, where we now have an incomplete JCE Editor and that is segway into my request

The System Editor dos not have the full JCE as it does with a Joomla Article. The bottom section does not include the row of buttons such as Convert Forms, Module, Menu, Contact, and other optipons depending on extensiohn that easily intergrate3 to JCE

How PBV5 system Modal should look like: https://2bpdesign.com/a

Can we have a full JCE editor as shown in the scree n grab, please

5 Answers
F
FDM
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137027

And furthermore if you switch to the 'Code' view of JCE any changes to the code will not be saved. In 'Joomla Article' it works.

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137028

agree, but that is not the topic of discussion

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #137684

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinions. I will inform our team about your feature requests.

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #137700

Read information from today blog post about SPPB 5.1.9 upate, we improved JCE integration and added more features for LINK icon.

Soon more features. And yes, you can use JCE/TINYMCE in full editor view.

But for Modules - you have to use Module addon. For now, as I know we do not plan to add it in the text field.

Convert Forms - has its own module (even in Free version) and works perfectly in Module addon.

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138448

Paul I am using th elatest version and NO you are wrong JCE is not fully ustilized the bottom options in a true JCE full editor has addtioinal links buttons in the footer section

I POINED THIS OUT! already with video and screen grabs! here it is agian. I beleive that all these issues that user are having with Tiny MCE and JCE woudl be reolved if the updates would in clude the full cappbilities of both the editors

Screen grab moclup of a true JCE shgoudl look like in SPPB V5

https://2bpdesign.com/a