SPPB 5 Breakpoints - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB 5 Breakpoints

Pavel

Pavel

SP Page Builder 5 months ago

Hi guys. I had a great joy when in SPPB 4 you finally made the right breakpoints. But in SPPB 5, for some reason you remade them and they again became wrong.

The range is lost from @media (max-width: 1399.98px) {...} to @media (min-width: 1200px) {...}. And now we are forced to write CSS code for this range, which depreciates the entire workflow.

This range is critical, for example, if the Custom Addon Width option is used in the addon and ect.

Here is an example of torment

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138033

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks Pavel for sharing your valuable opinions. I will inform our team about it.

-Regards.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142300

Hi. Is there news on this issue? We have to write a bunch of code, instead of using the settings

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142439

Really sorry for that issue. I will inform our team as a higher priority so that they will fix it ASAP.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149523

Hi Mehtaz.

How are things with this critical issue? Please ask Paul to look here. This requires speedy correction.

I repeat, there is no control over the range from @media (max-width: 1399.98px) to 1200px

It should be here

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151035

Where @media (min-width: 1200px) {} with container max-width: 1140px; ?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151141

Ok I will inform Paul about it.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153877

Yes, I can confirm we skipped Bootstrap 5 "XL" container & grid and we have only "LG" and "XXL".

Will try to find out if it can be added one day in near future.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153891

Hi Paul. Thanks