Allura Quickstart Demo - Problem With Mysql During Instalation - Question | JoomShaper

Allura Quickstart Demo - Problem With Mysql During Instalation

LS

lucie sulerka

General 5 months ago

Every time I try to install the demo. I'm having trouble completing the installation. There is always a problem in the database with: 'wms_d244_belug1.vnhdk_easystore_categories' doesn't exist

Your AI tell me: It seems that you are facing an issue while installing the Allura Quickstart J4 v1.0.1. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:

Go to the location: installation/sql/mysql and replace the custom.sql file with the attached file.
Unzip the file and then replace it: custom.sql.zip
Compare your PHP setting with Technical Requirements.
Upgrade used PHP version (to PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.0), and increasing the maximum execution time for PHP to 600 or 800 (better).

I tried according to the instructions, but an empty joomla was uploaded. No any demo data. I absolutely do not like this. I do not know what do with it.

39 Answers
LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138231

Every time there is a problem in the database with uploading tables from easystore part. And cannot complete the installation.

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138346

with setting MYSQL (PDO) writed message: 42000, 1071, Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_categories' doesn't exist 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_coupons' doesn't exist 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_product_skus' doesn't exist

and again it won't let me go to the next step of the installation.

I saw that in the database that almost all the tables have been uploaded. So I exported the database and backup. And delete database from server. After i try replace it: custom.sql.zip in /installation/sql/mysql and installed empty joomla.

After in configuration file change database prefix and import backup database. Now demo working with error. I think exactly those tables are missing: 42000, 1071, Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_categories' doesn't exist 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_coupons' doesn't exist 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug1.xebt1_easystore_product_skus' doesn't exist

This is the only way I finally got the demo to work for me :(

Can someone help me upload the rest of the tables or send me mysql database backup from demo?

Very thanx . 'm already unhappy with it. time is running

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139250

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139277

I do not have access because there's probably a problem somewhere and the password doesn't work.

it was not installed in the classic way, which did not work

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139300

42000, 1071, Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug2.du7mw_easystore_categories' doesn't exist 42S02, 1146, Table 'wms_d244_belug2.du7mw_easystore_product_skus' doesn't exist

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139344

Can you provide me cpanel/hosting server access to install the quickstart package?

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139346

yes! very thanx!! after 10 min i send you in hide message

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139353

now i send in hide

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139371

Is it possible to provide me hosting server access?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139381

Are you there? I am wating for your response. Thanks

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139392

ftp ?

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139394

you think problem is with version of MariaDB on webhosting ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139402

Without checking i can't make sure anything. Is it possible to share cpanel access? domain.com/cpanel?

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139412

ok

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139415

now

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139509

try install on other hosting with mysql version - (10.4.31-MariaDB-log) newer version and same problem :( I've been struggling for 14 days, time is money, this is a massacre

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139521

I have verified that the database version plays a role there. Now have good version: 10.4.31-MariaDB-log.

Now no see error mesage like this: 42000, 1071, Specified key was too long; max key length is 767

But even then everything doesn't install. The first message is that there is an installation error.
I press the install button twice and tell me:

somehow not all tables are uploaded to the database.

do you have another version to install?

I will give you access to another hosting with good version maria db.

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139522

i send in hide login for new webhosting with good version maria db.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139636

Download & try to install this backup like as quickstart package.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140225

i can not make it. you can please help me and give it to me on hosting? install like your video? :(((

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139641

when i download and try unzip . tell me the archive is corrupted. I will try to upload on ftp but when unpacking it said errors. either a mistake due to google or during archiving

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139888

Will you please try to use the 7-zip software for unzip. Here is working fine.

https://prnt.sc/nd2HUmp33Hq1

H
harry
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139678

Same problem isntall Allura template on localhost, can you help me?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139889

Download & try to install this backup like as quickstart package.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140226

your video tutorial confused me. just zip and upload on ftp. akeeba backup is best and working!!! very thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140231

but I don't think it's 100% functional. concrete easystore 100% functional it isn't. because often when I put something in the basket. show me: your cart is empty.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140251

Share your site URL to check the issue. Thanks

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140633

http://pronajem-leseni.online/index.php/shop-categories/shirts/white-brisk-mens-casual-shirt?variant=37

it's weird. sometimes products are added to the basket and sometimes not

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140637

often when editing in the component administration, I will save something and I click from VAT settings to shipping setting so tell me: you really want to leave no have save ... but i save before . click on save...
so the component have problems. with save + add basket.

last question , why is there no choice for transport - free shipping from or above so much and so much .. and why is it not possible to create your own payment? I need a payment on account. now the only chance to rename the cash on delivery to payment by bank transfer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140951

Check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/hOCD05Lkdm4R

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140955

Can you share a screencast video about the save issue. Besides, there is no transport feature.

why is there no choice for transport - free shipping from or above so much and so much .. and why is it not possible to create your own payment? I need a payment on account. now the only chance to rename the cash on delivery to payment by bank transfer

We will share developer documentation as soon as possible. Then you can able to develop your own payment system.

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143745

and one of the biggest problems is why a product can only be entered in one category.
it is necessary to be able to insert the product into more categories. no one product for one category :( this is big faill

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143811

I will inform our team about this issue & I will get back to you soon. Thanks

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145795

please, i have problem with quick start demo of Orbit.
every time see when i install: A Database error occurred

no have please akeeba backup ? this working well. only this working :(

very thanx !

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145890
LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146161

very thanx

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146201

You are most welcome & Thanks

LS
lucie sulerka
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154059

hello,
i instal here: http://belug.cz/

but it is the problem version :(( time is money and i long time I'm struggling with the correct settings and functionality....

when i click on install language in sppagebudilder : reaction: nothing when i click on setting and save License Key + email .. nothing save...

ok I already have such experience with your programs... so i reinstalled sppagebuilder for version 5.2.8.

and after install see message: Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /data/web/virtuals/4667/virtual/www/libraries/vendor/joomla/filesystem/src/File.php on line 330

and in http://belug.cz/administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=editor&tmpl=component#/ PAGES section dont working. only this dont working.

see: Unhandled Runtime Error

TypeError: i[e] is undefined

Please open the browser console for more information! Call Stack l

(2:1252879) 2477

(2:17591) l

(2:1252884

and when install version sppagebuilder 5.2.6 section PAGES working

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154702

Will you please provide me the hosting server access(cpanel) to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks