SP Property The Component does Not Work As Expected. Error With Photo Gallery And Preview Sizes - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property The Component does Not Work As Expected. Error With Photo Gallery And Preview Sizes

Genadijs

Genadijs

Extension 5 months ago

Dear JoomShaper,

I purchased your subscription for the SP Property component (Empire template) and was extremely disappointed. On your demo site for "Empire" and "Estate," everything looks perfect, but in reality, it's not the case.

I have previously contacted you, but my issue has not been resolved. I am unsatisfied!

I installed the version of the "Empire" site (empire_quickstart_j4_v3.0.0). Instead of images, there are specified dimensions that I should use. The gallery images of real estate (Thumbnail Tower) should be 520x628, but on your demo site, they are 640x715, and in the real estate list (Thumbnail), the images are sized 360x207. If I upload real estate images with the dimensions specified in my example (520x628), the images in the real estate list (Thumbnail) remain at 520x628, but on your demo site, they become 360x207. In the SP Property settings, the dimensions for Thumbnail (360x207) and Thumbnail Tower (640x715) do not solve the problem at all!

How can I configure it to match your demo site for "Empire," with Thumbnail Tower dimensions of 640x715 and Thumbnail dimensions of 360x207 pixels?

look at my test site: link in hidden content

68 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143315

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143447

Super! I'm very glad everything is fixed! thank you very much!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143497

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #139440

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. You didn't added any images inside the property. Besides, our templates are used placeholder image inside the quickstart packages.

-Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139499

This is your template, I purchased and downloaded it from you! I gave you access to the site, try to upload something yourself and you will understand that there is a problem with the photo sizes.

The yours demo site size photo photo1

This is in my test site size foto photo2 photo3 photo4 all photo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #139853

I have checked & it works fine. After upload images you should click on upload button from the bottom.

https://prnt.sc/PCJIUn1LRc4h

https://test.bykroki.com/index.php/sp-property/properties/2-manama-twin-tower

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #139871

Sorry but no, in the real estate listing they look good but in the slider they are small, not like on the demo site!

demo site size foto

my test size foto

upload a photo with the same size as on your demo site (640x715) and you will see that in the real estate list the photo becomes large and different from the size on your demo site

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #139877
Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #139963

Thank you for your effort, but I'm sorry, it doesn't work as it should!

Sorry!!! You do not understand me? are you reading what I am writing to you??? Look carefully at your demo site, the photos are uploaded in size 640x715, they are displayed perfectly in the real estate slider and in the real estate list they are automatically cropped to size 360x207, everything looks perfect on your DEMO SITE! but on my test website it looks bad.

You uploaded a photo with a size of 640x715 on my website, but now the scroll arrows have disappeared in the slider, and in the real estate list the photo has a size of 640x715. WHY didn’t the dimensions automatically change to 360x207??? where did the arrows from the slider, why the specified dimensions in the component SP Property settings do not work???

arrow in demo site Where are the arrows on my website

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140026

Arrow button is back. Please check now and i will back soon with solution about your image croping issue.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140091

Thank you for returning the arrows. I'll wait fixing the problem sizes.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140278

Already, Informed our team to check the thumbnail issue. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140408

I really hope this gets resolved soon

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140504

We are trying to provide a hotfix as soon as possible. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140545

Thumbnail issue solved. Please check now. I will let you know when gallery image ordering issue solved.

HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140913

What fixed the issue?

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140998

Yes, this solved my problems with thumbnail sizes

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140576

Super!!!, Thenks! now I see that everything works! How can I fix this on my main site and how can I fix the button REQUEST FOR PRICE?

Button REQUEST FOR PRICE dont work!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140582

Where exactly? Please check the gallery image order change function.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140593

The Request button does not work if order a price is selected in the Price Request settings Request for price

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140596

Just drop here your FTP access. I will fix it tomorrow. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140630

Thank you! I am sending (Hidden Content) access to FTP

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140678

I will share a build as soon as possible. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140763

Here is the latest build. Please check and let me know.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140775

Thank you! I'm happy, everything works!

I noticed a few more problems after installing the site, a problem appeared related to the SP PROPERTY database, and it is also not possible to close installation messages (post installation message), how can these problems be solved?

Maintenance: Database Problem

post installation message

problems

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140785

I will try to fix it tomorrow. Just drop here your database access. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140825

Ok! Thenks!

HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140911

I had the same thumbnail issue. Do I download the latest extension to fix it?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140918
HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141014

This package did not fix it for me. In fact, the thumbnails don't show now. See the screenshot. Also notice the scrollbar at the bottom. The thumbnails are expanding the browser width instead of disappearing.

HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141017

The original properties haven't changed. The new ones I create, the thumbnails disappear.

HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141015

Note that I am using the SP Property extension.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141030

what template are you using and what slide style do you have selected in the menu settings (sp property, menu type)?

I use the slide style (multiplay slide style) because with the style (single image slider) you can’t upload a lot of photos and I don’t like how it looks on my website.

When I upload new photos, I always clear the browser cache and give new names to the photos; if I don’t do this, then my thumbnails also fade or become distorted.

HB
Hammond Burke
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141071

Thank you! That did the trick. I hadn't seen that setting so it was set on single. I changed it and now it works. Not crazy about the style of gallery the multiple image is but it works. I am using the T4 framewoth with the blank template. Using SP Page Builder to build out the site and SP Property for the real estate section.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141075

I was glad to help you. My gallery image settings in SP Property are set to 360x207 for thumbnails and 640x715 for (Thumbnail Tower) large photos in the slider. you need to indicate the dimensions correctly and re-upload the photo, then it should look better.

should look like this

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141336

Hello dear friend! Thank you for being able to correct important elements of the site. You have done a lot, I appreciate your work.

I don't have much time to wait for the database to be fixed and the Post-installation Messages to be fixed, so I decided to re-install the site without using the quick install. Now there are no problems with the database error or error Post-installation Messages.

Much to my chagrin, while setting up the site I discovered other errors...

1. Switching pages (pagination) does not look the same as on your demo site.

pagination

1. Search looks bad on mobile devices.

Search in mob device

1. If you don’t upload a photo, you can see that there is a marker that shows that my house is sold, but this marker is hidden under the photo preview. Is it possible to make this marker appear on top?

sold marker

I hope you can fix this in the coming days. Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #141665

Pagination will fix next template update. Please check other issues. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141723

Thank you! everything else has been fixed. how can I get new fixes for my main site?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #141810

Copy the custom CSS code on your production site custom.css file and install the latest component that I have shared with you. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141860

Thank you! You are great! I wish I were as smart as you! I found more errors.

1. if I install a module with SP Page Builder on a page where there is SP Property Search, then the search button breaks.

1. in the list agents, the social icons work correctly, only those icons that are selected are displayed, but in the sp property agents module displays all the icons, even those that I did not select.

Thank you for your help!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #141997

Is this occurring on your live site or development site?

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142095

This happens both on the test site and on my main one.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142207
  1. Solved
  2. https://prnt.sc/CVPsCfyBb9hU
  3. Remove the # simble
Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142264

Thank you! Now the search button is smooth, but the color of the button is blue and the real estate "More Info" button is blue and does not change color when hovering the mouse.

The social icons of the agent module are not fixed, they are all displayed.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142357

Please check now. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142389

Thank you! Real estate agent module fixed. Can I get the patch file?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142488

File location

templates/your_template/hmtl/agent_module

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142555

Thank you! Sorry!!! Real estate buttons are not fix. On the home page, buttons in the Property mouse hover work, but on the Property page the buttons do not work mouse hover.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142817

Please check & let me know. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142767

Hello dear friend! Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142812

Thank you so much. Happy Cristmas & Happy New Year! <3 Enjoy

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142768

I'm very sorry, but I found a bug in the agent module; if you remove Skype from the agent, it still appears empty. I will be very glad if you fix this.

Thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142813

Please check & let me know. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142881

Thanks! it just works great.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142941

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142968

I appreciate your work and will definitely leave a better rating for you!

I wrote earlier that the color does not work when hovering the mouse over the real estate category. On the main page the Property module color dutton hover works, but in the component itself it does not.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #143028

Share your page URL & share a screenshot.

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143077

works on the Home page

but on the Property page it doesn’t work

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #143147

Please clean your browser cache and check again. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143182

Hello! Thanks! button hover property worked, but this custom code breaks the map

.spproperty * {
    z-index: inherit;
}

if you remove the custom code, the map looks as it should, but the button hover property breaks

the card works without a custom code

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #143600

Thank you! that everything has been fixed, you deserve to get five stars for your work

You are the best! Have a nice day!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143642

Thank you so much <3

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152355

Hello! I noticed a bug on the component "SP Property" badges do not appear in the SP Property list, but the badge is visible in the "SP Property" module.

SP Property list

SP Property module

how to fix it?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152455

Please check now. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152474

Thank you! now everything works. How can I fix this on my main site?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152565

Replaced a CSS code from your custom.css file from the beginer line. Thanks

Genadijs
Genadijs
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152601

Thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152675

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman