403 Error Code When Saving A Page In SP Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

403 Error Code When Saving A Page In SP Page Builder

Daniel Balazs

Daniel Balazs

SP Page Builder 7 months ago

Hi!

I'm using the investa template with a joomla 4.4.1 and SpPage Builder PRO 5.5.2 and i've got an error message when i tried to hit the SAVE button. It says: "Request failed with status code 403".

Someone please help me with that! What could be the problem? How can i solve this? I tried to screenshot the error message but i wasnt fast enough.

Any help is appriciated!

Thx, Daniel

4 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #140732

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I want to express my gratitude for bringing this matter to my attention. I sincerely apologize for any oversight in the process. To expedite the resolution, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to conduct a thorough examination and address the issue promptly. I understand the importance of your time, and while finding solutions can sometimes be time-consuming, please rest assured that I am committed to resolving this matter efficiently.

As a precaution, I recommend keeping a backup before sharing your login credentials, ensuring the security of your information throughout the troubleshooting process. Your cooperation is highly valued, and I will keep you informed of the progress.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

-Thanks

Daniel Balazs
Daniel Balazs
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #140835

Hey Toufiq!

Thank you for your answer. I put the login credentials into the hidden content part. I created a backup with Akeeba Backup and downloaded it already.

Please respond me when you have any progress. I wont do anything on the site until.

Thanks!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #140999

You hosting provider can help you. You may need to disable the mod_security or If you use CloudFlare then you need to disable the rocket_loader from the CloudFlare settings .

https://prnt.sc/H9fnAI47WVD5

Junior Peixoto
Junior Peixoto
Accepted Answer
8 hours ago #163211

Hi, I'm in dificult with this problem too.

Can you help me please.

https://grupook.net/administrator/