Translation Problems In SP Booking - Question | JoomShaper

Translation Problems In SP Booking

TK

Torsten Kaletta

Extension 4 months ago

Hello, in the SP Booking component there are some translations that I would like to translate, but I have not found these words in any ini file. Is there a solution if I want to make this page multilingual and where can I find these words? There is this option "additional services" which I don't need, but which is shown in the check-out process. How can I disable that? Then a bit of cosmetics. Why are there different sizes for the "Stripe" and "Pay later" buttons? In the attached link you will find a picture with descriptions.

kind regards

Torte

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #140862

Hi Torte,

1. Indeed, that phrase is hardcoded inside that file: components/sp_booking/assets/js/spcheckout.js (at the bottom of file)
  2. You have to use Custom CSS to change color and font-size of those. It was the developer's decision to make it look like this, everyone has their own vision.
TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141101

Hello,

thank you very much for your answer. Can you teach me something, can I set language tags in this .js file? If so, how is this done?

best regards

Torte

P.S. Is it possible to deactivate the OpenStreetMap in the booking page? That doesn't work either.