Translation For SP Booking - Question | JoomShaper

Translation For SP Booking

TK

Torsten Kaletta

Extension 8 months ago

Hello,

is there a German or Swiss translation for the SP Booking component? I have already copied the English language files into the translation folder of DE and CH and translated the text, cleaned the cache, but is still in English.

best regards

Torte

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126104

Hello Torsten Kaletta

Please follow this documentation

Best regards

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126775

Hello,

thank you for the link to the documentation. I had already done this before I asked you. Now it's just a few words that I can't find in the language files. Here it is "ROOM TYPE" and "TOP AMENITIES" on the booking page. I can't find these words in the English files either.

Then another question. Is there any way to change the area "Price, from: XXX CHF / night and the booking button" to a different location? The background image makes the section not so readable.

kind of regards

Torte

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126887

Please share a screenshots of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur. I will help you translate and fix the other issue.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128949

Hello,

Here are screenshots to my questions. Thanks for these links, but I think it works the same way. Sorry, the last two pictures are similar to the two pictures before. But I had asked this question before in a other post.

regards

Torte

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #129065

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and cPanel access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130178

Hello,

thank you very much for your reply. I think your colleague "Mehtaz Afsana Borsha" is also working on this case. I had sent her all the access data.

With kind regards

Torte

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130195

Okay, she will check the issue.