Articles Thumb Slider Missing From Downloads - Question | JoomShaper

Articles Thumb Slider Missing From Downloads

AC

Alessandro Coraglia

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

I seem to be missing the articles thumb slider, it's available on the demo of newsberg, but not on my installation. It doesn't seem to be an extension. The weird thing is that despite I have updated the demo to the latest Joomla version and I have the pro version installed, it exists on the demo, but it doesn't exist on page builder pro on my new installation.

This is now becoming an urgent matter as I don't seem to be able to use the service as I paid it... newsberg was the only reason why I have subscribed to joomshaper...

I would urge some support, please. Thanks in advance

2 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142083

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. The article thumb slider is a template-specific addon. If you want to use the article thumb slider then you have to use the template of Newsberg.

Very old video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXFd4RJVofA

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

AC
Alessandro Coraglia
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142186

ok, thanks, probably best not to use newsberg then, even because it broke badly since I have updated joomla to the latest 4 version. It is not compatible with the version you advertise it for, at least not on my end, plus, the guide doesn't mention what you just showed to me here.