Megamenu Complex Style - Question | JoomShaper

Megamenu Complex Style

M

Massimiliano

Helix Framework 4 months ago

Hi, i always use sp pagebuilder, but for the next site i would like to create a dynamic megamenu like this: https://prnt.sc/tWH23AgKMMoo

It is a yootheme template. They have an amazing system to create dynamic megamenu. The fact is that i love sp pagebuilder and i would like to use it also for this project, so can you help me to understand how to get i DYNAMIC MEGAMENU similiar to the one i showed to you?

I repeat, dinamic, not a static module.

Please let me know thanks

9 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142763

Hi Massimiliano,

It's all about content that you will publish in MegaMenu, example from Investa (joomshaper)

info_2039_2023.gif

as you can see there, it was and is possible to use any module inside MegeMenu as submenu items. Also with icons, images or video clips.

Probably YooTheme made that same in that submenu. They used a module(s).

In that guide: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/menu-navigation

Find section "How to add a module inside the submenu" (in the middle)

Of course first create a module(s) with text and icons. It can be SPPB module as well.

A module can display "dynamic" content as well, current news or custom code, anything you can create/develop. It's on your hands now!

M
Massimiliano
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142771

Hi, ok i am trying...how can i get full width on the dropdown?

M
Massimiliano
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142772

i mean full width but like this: https://prnt.sc/U7tKxmgAH9Ag

With the left and right space

M
Massimiliano
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142773

Also i don't know where to set the dropdown animation: In your guide:

Dropdown Animation - Mega Menu offers several transition options for your dropdown submenus:

No Animation Fade In Fade In Up Fade In Down Rotate In Zoom In Pulse

Where can i set this?

M
Massimiliano
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142774

ignore my last comment, i found...please just answer about the full width....thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142775

There is option to set witdh value px or %, and as you know 100% means full-width.

info_2041_2023.gif

M
Massimiliano
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142779

i did but nothing changed...can you please check?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142780

You have older template based on Helix Ultimate, not template created this year. So not all may work as good, as on raw HU.

anyway, I will look

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142781

sorry, I think in that template without using extra CSS is not possible to have submenu under a whole header, not only menu column. In theory you can set static value ... but won't be perect for all resolutions. It's beyond me. I don't have ideas.