Enterprise or Company name VAT number

Kind Regards

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #144088

Hi Rafael,

Indeed we have to add those fields. Actually, we did not take into account the customer, which is a company.

Added to wish-list already.

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #144121

Thanks Paul

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148889

Hi Paul

Today 1.0.9 arrived but still no company name.

Do you have aproximate schedule on when it will be added ?

Thanks Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #148922

I hope in next update. I set high priority.

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152285

Hi Paul

Today new release appeared and we do still do not see the "Company" name.

So looks although you do set with high priority, developers do not take care of this and is very frustrating waiting so long for something that any online shop should have (and most does).

Let me know if RD will develop or not to avoid loosing more time with this extension.

Thanks for your help Best Regards

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153324

Hi,

No answer ? Subscription days are running but the component does not allow to add company name and or VAT fields ?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153364

It's still on the wish-list, sorry :((((

RA
Rafael Alvarez
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154944

Hi Paul

We did purchased this extension 5 moths ago, since then we are asking for a simple thing is needed for online shops, company name and VAT number. It is neccesary in any country in the EU in order to make invoices and any shop supports it.

Today we did upgrade to the new version and there is no company name or VAT number, so could you please ask them if they are going to do or not ? We did invest a lot of time and resources creating the online shop we CANNOT use cause something set as "High Priority" more than 2 moths ago is not done 3 realeases and three moths after we did reported.

I am sad to say that looks someone is teasing us about this issue, ...

... but don´t you think that if you confirmed us it was going to be developed and would be in next release it should be done already ? If it is going to take 12 moths or if it is not going to be solved, we do not care, but at least we would know it.

Also we cannot suggest about invoicing cause invoices cannot be created with VAT numbers (our VAT and the customer VAT).