Easystore - Custom Icons IcoMoon And Fontello - No Icons Visible After Succesful Upload - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore - Custom Icons IcoMoon And Fontello - No Icons Visible After Succesful Upload

UR

Uwe Remmel

EasyStore 4 months ago

Hello, I have uploaded custom icons from icomoon and fontello. The upload ran without problems but if I want to choose an icon I see only the icon name not the icon symbol. Template: Kreativa

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144522

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. It seems ok in my end. Please see the screenshot below:

https://prnt.sc/8-cuz1PGQfeD

Could you please mention which version of page builder are you using? Please keep a full site backup and use the latest one. It seems fine on that version.

-Regards.

UR
Uwe Remmel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144563

Hi Mehtaz, thanks for your answer. SP Page Builder and Easystore are current in my Joomla installation. I think it is a time-problem loading all the imported icon from the company system. I have just discovered that Fontello works (5 icons) but IcoMoon shows only 2 icon from a big icon list. I use now Fontello and reduce the amount of imported icons. Thats ok for me. Best wishes Uwe

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144607

You are always welcome.