Need Template For OnePage Website With A Useable Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Need Template For OnePage Website With A Useable Menu

E

Ernst

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hello,

I used a template from LTHEME for a OnePage website because it is compatible with SP Page Builder and Helix.

Unfortunately I have to realise that the template (more precisely the menu built into it) is not really usable, which is why I would like to replace the template with another one.

Can anyone recommend a OnePage template that has a menu that adapts optimally to any screen size, is easy to use and does not tend to flicker when the page is scrolled? And is compatible with SP Page Builkder and ideally with Helix.

Thanks for any suggestions. Ernst

3 Answers
E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #144824

Hello Ernst,

{ I do not work for JoomShaper (or LTheme) }

I have used LTheme templates for a while now and I think you should ask their support as I have not seen the issues that you are referring to - non adapting menu or flickering..

The menu is handled by the framework so it would be unusual that it wouldn't work correctly.

Which Ltheme template did you try? J4! ? J5! ? what version of PHP etc

Best of luck, Cheers,

E.

E
Ernst
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #144837

Hello Eleanora,

thank you very much for your reply.

I use the LT Medical OnePage template (https://ltheme.com/project/lt-medical-free-responsive-hospital-medical-onepage-wordpress-theme/ - but the paid version). This is on Joomla 4.4 and PHP 8.1. And as I wrote, the template is used only for the menu, the rest of my page is all SP Page Builder and Helix.

It seems that there is indeed an effect caused by Helix. Namely the blur effect when the off-canvas menu is displayed.

Also, the behaviour seems to be defined by the Helix template, that when clicking on a menu item in the off-canvas, the page is scrolled to the corresponding position on the page, but the menu remains open.

Do you have any idea how I could simply adjust these two points in the helix template?

I have also placed an enquiry with LTHEME support, because I have other problems/unattractiveness on small screens. But I'm still waiting for an answer.

Kind regards Ernst

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145217

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I would request you to contact your Template provider.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)