SP Easy Image Gallery (2.0.3) > Gallery Category does Not Display Description - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery (2.0.3) > Gallery Category does Not Display Description

Lex

Lex

Extension 3 months ago
  1. SP Easy Image Gallery category has a description, but it is not displayed on the site. How to display the category description on the site? The menu item is displayed - SP Easy Image Gallery > Albums https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DDZSux046CTNPj1BdSWG45H3m7Vt8OCa
  2. How can I sort the albums of this gallery (so that new albums are shown first, not old ones)?

2 UPDATE) The second my question, I already decided. SP Easy Image Gallery (2.0.4). To sort albums into categories (Newly loaded albums are displayed first) you need in the file components/com_speasyimagegallery/models/albums.php

example string (~58) // Filter by language

this line  $query->order('a.ordering ASC');

replace with this one $query->order('a.created DESC');

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145527

Sorry, I could not make you clear about the thing. There is no options to show Category Title or Category Description. You have to customize code and do this by yourself. It is out of our support.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145266

Hello Lex

1. How are you showing this category title? I could not get it. Please share the page link to check it. You can share it in the hidden content to share privately.
  2. Sorry, there is no settings for it. You can customize the code.

Best regards

Lex
Lex
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145267

In my screenshot, I have shown that the category description is not displayed under the header.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145357

You have shown the page title here. There is no way to show Category title and description. You have to customize the component code for this. Sorry, we do not provide customization support.

Please accept the answer to close the post if you do not have further question. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Lex
Lex
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145390

The title on the page is disabled, but the category description is not displayed (check hidden content). Just one question, does SP Easy Image Gallery display a description for a category on the site (without code edits)? https://drive.google.com/file/d/14v3jJdG0LmVh64fQDOoaQUAY-_IDWFbY/view