Deprecated: Json_decode(): Passing Null To Parameter #1 ($json) Of Type String is Deprecated - Question | JoomShaper

Deprecated: Json_decode(): Passing Null To Parameter #1 ($json) Of Type String is Deprecated

M

Markov

Template 3 months ago

I am having a couple of problems with the updated Medico template since migrating to the Joomla 4 version.

1. This error is appearing at the top of the page. (On mobile, it remains visible; on desktop it flashes briefly): Deprecated: json_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($json) of type string is deprecated in .../templates/shaper_medico/features/logo.php on line 35

2. Each page shows a flash of layout without formatting before the page loads fully.
    The console error shows this message: Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. File referenced in the console is media/vendor/query/js/jquery.min.js:2:85519

3. Another warning This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”.

Thanks.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145602

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight.

1. Solved
  2. This issue is not relavent with our product.
  3. Do you want to implement new animation or new effect?

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Y
Yawo Abotsi
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148527

I have the same problem.

Nobody is replying on the chat and even by email. There no even way to ask a new question. This is AMAZING !

After the migration to Joomla 4, I encounter the issue you can see below.

Can you help solve this as soon as possible ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #148803

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? Tell me where exactky iccurred the problem. Thanks

Y
Yawo Abotsi
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148850

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/31087#qa-answer-148559

You can see that I have sent it since last week and I am waiting until now.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #149296

I have checked your forum post and it has been solved by our teammate. Thanks

M
Markov
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148528

Hi Yawo - Let me help you avoid some of the pain I went through! I know the link to "ask a question" doesn't work - I tried many times to tell them of this problem, and the answer is always "The query is unclear. Please post your question on our forum for further assistance."

Anyway, here is the correct link - I hope it helps you: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/ask/add

To give you hope... they did eventually fix my site. (And berated me for not starting a new question in the forum, LMAO.)

Y
Yawo Abotsi
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148529

Dear Markov,

Thanks for the message. The support of JoomShaper continue becoming WORST ! This is incredible !

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #149297

If you have more query, Please let us know. We will try to help you. Thanks