Burger Icon On Mobile Versione Not Showing In Correct Position - Question | JoomShaper

Burger Icon On Mobile Versione Not Showing In Correct Position

R

Rita

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hi, so sorry to be back again - but after having tried whatever - I am unable to solve myself. I have a published site - Joomla4 - template Shaper_helixultimate I expect the burger icon to be on the right next to the logo. Please kindly help me on this. Many thanks in advance Rita

13 Answers
R
Rita
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150119

Hello Paul, yes you did say you used a custom.css - but if you did so, a custom.css file has never been present in my installation of this site but since the layout worked ok I did not bother further. Please, if you get the chance, see credentials to the site in hidden content - I would need to add a further column in the heading. Many thanks in advance Rita

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145550

Ciao Rita,

Fixed, it requested small grid settings changes in Layout > Header > logo and menu column :))

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145553

THANK you VERY much Paul for the fix as well as the speed of your service. Have a nice day Rita

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145557

It was easy, but yes you have to know where to look.

Here we have snow outside, so I guess in Italy you have more sun than I ;p

Have a good day as well :)))

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145746

Hi Paul, I am sitting in Verona - northern italy - and it is raining and snowing right now and we have 4°C. I do not know where your are writing from.

Any chance you can tell me what changes are need in Layout > Header > logo and menu column I am coming up with this same issue again on a different site.

:) Rita

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146016

Hello - Good Day,

I am in the making of a new site and I am experiencing the same issue again - offcanvas menu burger icon in row below the logo when in mobile view - independently on the use of helix ultimate template or a copy.

Please, could you provide instructions on what changes need to be applied in order align correctly. (by the way -Helix template on Joomla3 displayed correctly)

Many thanks in advance kind regards Rita

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146040

Rita,

Here: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

look at the screenshot with "GREEN" label (etichetta verde) on it, and read short text above.

I saw that you renamed template, for what?!, in long term it's not a good solution. Besides now you have broken or missing language file for "csvr23" template. I can help you only with raw Helix Ultimate, not in customizations.

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146063

Hi Paul, Thank you for your reply - the rename of the template is/was just a try. Anyhow - so what I did now on the HelixUltimate template - I have 3 columns (logo - custom field - menu) custom field only show in large desktop and menu only show on mobile (12 cols) and row "Header" with my horizontal menu - show only on large desktop (12 cols)

and still the offcanvas burger shows on a row below the logo :(

I have been through the documentation - but ... kindly help please

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146076

Hmm, indeed somehow Joomla doesn't listen settings.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146079

I did it, but I had to use custom.css file.

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146120

VERY GLAD for your most appreciated Help. very many thanks indeed. kind regards Rita

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148304

Hi, sorry for being back on this issue once again :(

I should include a further column into the header - whatever size I adopt, the burger-icon of the offcanvas menu is then either placed on row below or not visible in the mobile version.

Now I have my Header Columns: 5+3+3+1

and I would need to set this to: 4+3+2+2+1

You kindly fixed this issue for my when none of the header displayed correctly on mobile.

"I did it, but I had to use custom.css file." would you please kindly explain what custom.css you changed (so fare I have not found a custom.css at all)

many thanks in advance regards Rita

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150113

In most cases path to custom.css file is that:

/templates/TEMPLATE-NAME/css/custom.css

sorry, I don't remember what I added. But probably max few lines.