What do We Pay For?! - Urgent Need For Action And Frustration With Your Support! - Question | JoomShaper

What do We Pay For?! - Urgent Need For Action And Frustration With Your Support!

Atlas

Atlas

General 3 months ago

Hey Support Team, ore whatever you guys call yourself,

I need to let off some steam because I'm seriously frustrated with your service. You act like you've got a top-notch product when it comes to payment, but the reality is quite different.

We're not just paying for your product; we're also paying for support, and only for a year? Seriously? We're investing with the expectation that your stuff keeps getting better. Most of the time, that improvement comes from our inquiries and feedback, aiming to adapt your product to our needs.

But what happens when I have to wait 2, 3, or even 5 days, weeks, or months for a response from your support? Your service is still abysmal. Finally, use a portion of the earnings to improve your service (yes, that includes the damn support). It can't be that we have to wait for ages for every question, only to end up solving our problems ourselves! Support is your only job. Strengthen it, or you're damn well losing ground!

I expect a prompt response and concrete steps to fix the current issues. Otherwise, I'm seriously considering whether continuing to work with you makes any sense.

With frustrated regards,

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/30488#qa-answer-145944

I'm not willing to pay for support from someone who isn't a professional, as it only causes me to waste more time.

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146006

Hello Atlas

I have replied to your previous post. Please check it. Thank you.

Best regards