The Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 Screen is Not Displaying Properly - Question | JoomShaper

The Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 Screen is Not Displaying Properly

Pablo Web Dev

Pablo Web Dev

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hi!

The Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 screen is not displaying properly, almost as if the Joomla Debug Language were activated.

4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146648

en-GB.tpl_investa.ini_UNZIP.zip

@digitalmaster, here is your lifebelt :)

unzip and use FTP to override file.

Today, I updated our Helix guide.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146535

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. This issue occurs when a language file is missing in the language folder. You have to check it from the path below:

Helix Ultimate folder --> Templates --> Shaper-Helix-Ultimate --> and open TemplateDetails.xml file

Check the language tag. It should be the same name in the template details file language tag and language folder file name.

If that language file is missing then you have to take it from the helix folder to here. Hope you understand.

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146550

Hi Pablo,

If you have raw Helix Ultimate - just reinstall template, if other cases read tip 9. >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/troubleshooting-faq#missing-language-phrases-in-helix-after-joomla-update

I hope all is clear now.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146640

I have tried all 3 attempts listed on the troubleshooting page and still can't get this to work.