SP Image Gallery - Question | JoomShaper

SP Image Gallery

SG

Steven Gourlay

Extension 3 months ago

This is more of a request but have JS got any plans to allow you to upload a second image for mobile devices? At present it works well on PC but dont really want to show portrait images on PC to make it work better for mobile devices.

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146576

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me any demo of it? What kind of actually you are looking for?

-Regards.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146578

Hi Mehtaz

Thanks for the reply, a lot of websites now give you the option to upload two different versions of the image you want to display dependant on what device. Resizing images does not always work and sometimes having two different compositions or even two completely different images work better.

Option 1

You upload PC based image and have an option to upload Mobile based image and dependant on what device is viewing it would select what to display. (shopify do this in most themes)

Option 2

You upload a PC based gallery and be able to set it only for PC devices and upload a secondary gallery for mobile.

I prefer option 1 as you only need 1 gallery and can see each image as you go. Please let me know if you need further info

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146587

Oh sorry right now there is no default option to do that. But I will add it in our feature request list so that our team will think about it.