Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

F

Florian

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hello, I used the Travila Templete for one year but never geht satisfied with it. My webpages also had a webshop so I was glad to hear about the EasyStore. I download and installed it. Also I downloaded the Plant Shop Layout.

Now I can't reach the "shop". I get the massage: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

Please help me through.

see www.bien.wien

Thaks Florian

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146933

Hello Florian

I have modified this file:

templates/shaper_travelia/sppagebuilder/addons/feature/site.php

Please check it now.

Best regards

F
Florian
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146934

Hello Ofi Khan,

thanks!

Best regards Florian

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146945

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

F
Florian
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147173

Hello Ofi Khan,

I have now started to further adapt the web shop. I have now encountered problems. unfortunately the menu does not work correctly. I cannot access the product page of the webshop. The page from the “Plant Shop” layout now always comes up. I have already created several categories and products, but I cannot select them.

Please help.

Thank you very much Florian

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147188

Sorry, I do not get your current issue. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

F
Florian
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147195

Hello,

in the Main Menu I linked the products in the shop. But alway the "Layout Page" get up. See and try it out... www.bien.wien it's not posible to get to the product or prducts catergoies as i defined it in the Main Menu.

![]https://bien.wien/images/share/Bildschirmfoto%202024-02-01%20um%2008.40.34.png)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147211

I have set this to all categories. Please check the pages now.

https://prnt.sc/YZsswh9NZYx3

F
Florian
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147294

I'm sorry, no, that's not what I meant.

I have now deleted the entire homepage and reinstalled it.

Jommal new easystore new template new sp builder pro new load the Plant Store at the EasyStor in the sp builder pro

I created new categories and products. 2 categories and 2 products for testing for the first time. I recreated the menu.

The following structure in the menu: -Home -Shop --Honey --Bees

In the admin area I have re-linked the menu items with the easystore.

The linking of individual products still worked in the beginning, but now there is just a blank page.

The link to the categories failed from the start.

Now that I don't know what to do, I installed Joomla a second time and did everything again. I just didn't activate the SP Pagebuilder Pro part.

I have here too 2 categories and 2 products created. also 2 menu items.

and now...

It works as it should...

Please take a look at both pages

the incorrect one: www.bien.wien those where the menu navigation works: www.bien.wien/test

Now I ask for feedback, what am I doing wrong? why doesn't the display of the products work like at www.bien.wien/test

I'm very desperate.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147307

Thanks for your clarification. Now, I got your issue clearly. Please unpublish Storefront and Single page from SP Page Builder -> EasyStore options. Then the pages will load from EasyStore component.

https://prnt.sc/JMDmi5DBOR0p