Use Easy Store As A Catalog - Question | JoomShaper

Use Easy Store As A Catalog

S

Servizio

EasyStore 3 months ago

Good morning, I wanted to know if there is a setting to make easy store work only as a catalog without the possibility of purchasing the product. Greetings

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146973

Hello Servizio

This is possible but you will need a huge customization for it. You have to hide the Add to Cart options or remove it from the code. I think you should use SP Page Builder addons for your case. As you do not need to keep an eye on the inventory and purchase details, you should simply design the page with SP Page Builder. Think about it.

Best regards

S
Servizio
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146981

I thought there was an option to easily activate it. I hope it will be implemented in the future. Which component do you recommend for generating a catalogue?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147088

You can try various combinations. You should check all the addons to get an idea. I would recommend to start with the content type addons.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/content

C
Cecilia
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147176

Hello! looking for the same option... would you please explain how to HIDE the add to cart option?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147186

Hello Cecilia

This is actually not practical solution. You can hide the button with Custom CSS.

Best regards

C
Cecilia
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147277

Could you please share how using custom CSS? What other solution do we have? will an option be available in some future?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147310

There will no such option in the future. EasyStore is an ecommerce solution. So, it must have cart and inventory management options. You can simply do this

.easystore-btn-add-to-cart {
    display: none !important;
}

Again, I do not think it is a good solution.

David Podesta
David Podesta
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147352

Just also interested here.

There is big demand for catalogue functionality with cart function as quote function instead, no prices just a quote request.

Think about it.

C
Cecilia
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150696

Hello! Is this the correct way to do it? Or how can I do it? Please help https://prnt.sc/-BcNEKRWoZpc

I need to find a way to hide the price and add to cart button, please

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150718

Hello Cecilia

Yes, you can use this method.

Best regards

EL
Economotechniki Ltd
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154526

Hello! i had the same issue and i managed to do that by editing 3 pages "storefront, single and homepage" in PageBuilder and just hid (made invisible) the "add to cart" and "prize" add ons.

Idk if i miss something here but seems to do the trick just fine

best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154546

Hello Economotechniki Ltd

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards

C
Cecilia
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154571

Hello! How did you do it? would you mind teaching me how ? I wasnt able to and went back to hikashop .. please :(

EL
Economotechniki Ltd
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154859

login Joomla backend

components---> Sp Page Builder Pro ---> Pages

from the left menu edit ---> Easy store---> Storefront & Single pages Hide add to cart and price add ons for both pages

Also do the same in your Homepage or everywhere add to cart and price appears

This is not an experts solution but it works for me

good luck best regards