EasyStore Shipping Methods - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Shipping Methods

JS

Jeff Sohler

EasyStore 2 months ago

Regarding EasyStore shipping methods...

Do plan to have USPS, FedEx or UPS shipping integration in EasyStore? We need USPS urgently... and depending on your reply, may either develop it ourselves, or find another solution. I'm really hoping we can use EasyStore though.

Additionally, Is EasyStore achitected in a way that third party developers might be albe to extend it's capabilities, and their work be offered in a Marketplace where they might offer their solution as a free or paid enhancement?

Thanks so much! Jeff

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #147184

Hi Jeff,

as I remember FedEX was on the wish-list already, we all know that company, not only from the "Cast Away" movie ;)

About UPS, USPS I will add to wishlist.

JS
Jeff Sohler
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147503

Yeah... FedEx from a global perspective is probably the most well-known, but in the US it is third in popularity, compared to the ones I mentioned, with USPS being by far the most dominate, becaseu of it being ran by the government, and already being instilled as the primary delivery of mail and parcels over the years.

I don't have any idea how popular Joomla is in the US vs. other platforms.

I'm sure that would play a role in which would be prioirty.

Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #147507

Fedex is popular, but here in EU it doesn't have good renome, a lots of complains :/

I don't have any idea how popular Joomla is in the US vs. other platforms.

There are stats for that , US : https://trends.builtwith.com/cms/country/United-States
Global: https://trends.builtwith.com/cms/traffic/Entire-Internet

We all know , WP took over almost the entire market, and they started almost evenly with Joomla.

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151645

Some news about Fedex / UPS integration ? I also sent a package for Colissimo ( french delivery system) and still dont have news about its integration ! Thanks for all

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151649

If I may, you should also consider the option of a simple "Bank Transfer": allowing the customer to make a stand-alone bank transfer by providing the shop bank account details...

Bank transfer transactions are very common in Europe, aren't they?