Changes Pre-defined Preset Investa Template Not Saved - Question | JoomShaper

Changes Pre-defined Preset Investa Template Not Saved

M

Mocer

Template 3 months ago

Hi there,

I set the hover and active color for menu at #0680c2 (blue), but it stays at #ffffff (white), which is the default of the template. Why can't it be changed in the preset?

https://prnt.sc/hvMYIckLwo_G

https://prnt.sc/UUvIElVaX9Dp

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #148024

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Would you please give me your admin access to check the issue for you?

Best Regards

M
Mocer
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148465

Hi Rashida,

Sorry it took a couple of days, but wasn't able to react.

M
Mocer
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149174

Hi Rashida, Did you already check?

Best regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149872

Hi there!

Sorry for delay. I have checked, All other colors are changing. I have put a custom CSS for hover color.

Please check.

Best Regards

M
Mocer
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149995

Hi Rashida,

Thanks for doing this, but it's something I also could have done myself (check the custom.css) I'm checking out Joomla frameworks as an alternative for Gantry and really want to know why a simple part of the framework like a hover color doesn't work right of the box and has be solved with a custom CSS override. Other things I noticed and mentioned in the forum where I didn't get a satisfying answer to are:

• Can't read and reset the Post-installation and Upgrade Messages after installing Investa quickstart
  • No clear answer to my question if I can change PHP to 8.1 with this template, so I can upgrade to Joomla 5

Beside above points the logo height under the Basic tab always goes to a default 30px when I have to go to the Basic tab for other changes over there. Why is that?

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

M
Mocer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153592

Can someone please answer my questions (#149995)? Thanks in advance!