Woodland Layout - Question - Question | JoomShaper

Woodland Layout - Question

Mustafa

Mustafa

SP Page Builder 5 months ago

Hello,

I use the SP builder pro and free layout Woodland. I need to change the pictures in the last element/sp builder addon that we have inside all pages of woodland layout, called "cta" (addon).

How to do that?

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #148236

Hi Mustafa,

if we talk about row with those images:

Those images were added as addons background image, so check in settings > Style > Background > Image ( tab )

use back-end editor, and it will be easier to find and edit.

Mustafa
Mustafa
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #148257

Paul,

I figured out where to edit the addon. There are 2 empty space wrappers in that section (I thought they were just spacers), inside those wrappers are the two pictures.

Thank you for your help!

Mustafa
Mustafa
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #148237

Hi Paul,

Yes, I'm talking about those two pictures. All right. Thank you for your help.

I went to Addon setting/Style/Background but there only solid black was selected as the background of that addon.

No way to figure out where the two images change?

If I insert a new image in the background of that addon instead of solid black, I get that image behind these two.

Only on that Raw/addon is such a situation In all pages we have that addon as the last element.

I can create a new row, but I am interested in this combination for the background addon. I would love to use it, just to swap pictures.

I found (with firefox inspector) this code for the left part of the background: <div id="sppb-addon-wrapper-0e5a7df9-c97d-458c-aa33-ac63ffbe6842" class="sppb-addon-wrapper addon-root-empty-space"><div id="sppb-addon-0e5a7df9-c97d-458c-aa33-ac63ffbe6842" class="clearfix sppb-positioned-addon" data-rowid="8b5e3d0f-f3d3-4e61-8164-4c51c73aefe4" data-colid="bc522e60-c628-4546-9d05-a0f92550119e"><div class="sppb-empty-space clearfix"></div></div></div>

If you know more details about this layout, write. How to change addon wraper image/element?

Thanks anyway.