Site Offline Page - Question | JoomShaper

Site Offline Page

Stephane Hanrez

Stephane Hanrez

Template 2 months ago

Hi,

I'm using Dentro template, and when setting my site offline and I have set the "Enable Coming Soon" in template, but the text I have set in "Page Content" and "Page title" is not appearing anywhere.

Also, it's a bit conter-intuitive that you have to enable both "Coming Soon" in the template and "Site Offline" in Joomla global settings to get the username and password shown. I also tried adding a text in the Joomla settings, but that doesn't seem to be taken into account either.

Thanks Stéphane

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148301

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of it? And also give me your super admin access please.

-Regards.

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148302

Hi,

Not sure how to add a screenshot here, but adding super admin access in hidden content.

I have the exact same behaviour on 2 different websites.

Stéphane

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148416

Could you please check your credentials? I cant access on that.

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148433

Hi,

Sorry, credentials were correct, but on the wrong website, I have corrected it in the hidden content of previous message.

Stéphane

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148539

Could you please keep a full site backup and remake this page? And follw this link also.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/basic

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148571

Hi,

Yes I will take care of making of full site backup, but what do you mean with "remake this page" ?

In the documentation they state :

You don’t need to add a custom page for this, rather, Helix Ultimate will show the coming soon/maintenance page once you simply turn this option on from the Helix Ultimate template option.

which is exactly what I did. And it does show the coming soon page, but doesn't show the title and text set in the helix framework... maybe something missing in the Dentro template, as even taking a console, I don't see it in the html code, so it's not somewhere hidden that I could have displayed using css.

Thanks Stéphane

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148698

Hi

Sorry for this inconvenience. I have also faced this issue when I have updated the Helix version. I will inform our DEV team about it and also add it to our bug list so that our team will solve it ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can give me your database access so that I can forward it to our senior staff and he can solve your issue.

NOTE: Make sure you have a full site backup before making any changes.