Easystore - wish list - Volume Discounts - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied EasyStore

Easystore - wish list - Volume Discounts

Asked by David Podesta 2 years ago Last activity 4 months ago

HI

Just a wishlist item for easy store.

It would be great to be able to apply discounts based on volume sales, by $ or %.

I think currently your discount is more like a sale rather than a discount.

Thanks

David

3 replies

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinions. I will add it in our feature request list so that our team will take care of it.

-Regards.

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

No more need to add on wishlist, i did the job, will share you so that you just need to add in next update (of course , multilingual ready)

Sven Albersmann

Any news about volume sales?

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

i will check if i can create you a plugin for that.

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

I will share here one tomorrow at latest.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Thanks for your help, DAMIEN.

Log in to reply.