Templates And Sections Not Showing On Pro Version 3.7.6 - Question | JoomShaper

Templates And Sections Not Showing On Pro Version 3.7.6

L

Luiz Guilherme Mendonça

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi! I am not able to create any new page with SPPB Pro version 3.7.6 becaus it does not show any section or template. I already went thru and checked all server PHP settings and they are all compliant with the documentation. Need URGENT help! Tks!

18 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #13566

Hi there!

May I have screenshots of your issue, please?

Did you mean you can not use layout builders within SPPB pages?

Best Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #13569
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #13720

Hi,

You can have a look into the similar issues:

https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/templates-not-found-6

And I hope you have put your email and license key in your sp page builder options?

Best Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #13752

Hi! Sorry but none of that helped/solved.... I even upgraded to latest version (3.6.9). I do need an urgent support here, but oddly enough I couldn't find where your Customers can open a regular support ticket at your website... Don't you guys use Zendesk or some other professional support system? Please HELP! Tks!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #13766

Hi,

Would you please give me your admin access to check?

Best Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #13907

Hi! Tks! There i goes below. Best regards!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #13909

Hi,

I'm unable to login.

Please check the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/11b0j18

Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #13914

Make sure you use https:// Because we just installed today our SSL certificate and it might be it did not propagate to your area when you tried. Tks a lot!

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14100

Hi! Any news here? Badly needing support...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #14115

Hi,

I need to know if you rechecked these kindly as I can see you are using SSL and related components:

If you cannot load Page templates Or Sections Library or use front-end editor:

Your server may have set too sensitive security level settings from its firewall, or PHP file_get_contents() function has been disabled/locked

• in that case, please contact hosting support.

** In most cases can be changed in php.ini or .htaccess file or ask Hosting support.

Check also below settings:

1. Turn on the allow_url_fopen from your hosting

2. Check the console error using inspect element from your browser

3. Rocket loader or mod_security may block the resource loading. That's why: Turn off the Rocket loader, if you use the SSL certificate. Rocket loader contains inside the Cloudflare SSL Certificate.

4. Turn off (disable) mod_security from cPanel (hosting settings).

5. Use FTP tool (or File Manager) and check if the com_sppagebuilder folder exists or not. If exist delete (or rename) the folder: templates/your_template/html/com_sppagebuilder

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #14120

I have created a test page and let it for you.

You can create/edit/modify new pages with all of the addons actually, only Premade blocks and layout bundles are not working.

I strongly believe it's cloudeflare or your server issue.

Best Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14128

Hi! We checked all of the above, with no results:

1. Turn on the allow_url_fopen from your hosting -It's ON, always was.

2. Check the console error using inspect element from your browser -When you inspect the empty "Sections" box, it outputs as shown in this printscreen: https://snipboard.io/VPDowY.jpg

3. Rocket loader or mod_security may block the resource loading. That's why: Turn off the Rocket loader, if you use the SSL certificate. Rocket loader contains inside the Cloudflare SSL Certificate. -We don't use either.

4. Turn off (disable) mod_security from cPanel (hosting settings). -We don't use cPanel. Ours is a Windows server.

5. Use FTP tool (or File Manager) and check if the com_sppagebuilder folder exists or not. If exist delete (or rename) the folder: templates/your_template/html/com_sppagebuilder -There's no such folder. Our template is J-network.

We are desperate here!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #14133

Hi,

Can you check with the Linux server kindly? And/Or in your localhost?

Also, Can I have an akeeba backup of your site?

Best Regards

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14153

Rashida, I really think you are not paying attention here. As I mentioned above, there is NO Linux server here. Both server and localhost are Windows. And, no: you cannot have a backup of our site and you don't need it: you have superuser credentials to access, as previously sent. Tks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14298

Hi there, I am sorry from my end. Give me some time to check your issue.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14303

I have checked your site and I think this is not our product issue. I would request to you that, please contact your hosting provider to disable mod_security and disable the rocket loader from your CloudFlare SSL certificate. Otherwise, You can can check this issue with another hosting server. Cause, I have checked my end and it works. Thanks

L
Luiz Guilherme Mendonça
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14621

Hi! Sorry, but it doesn't work. Please teake a look at at the attached printscreens and tell me what you think. Tks! https://snipboard.io/1xLVTZ.jpg https://snipboard.io/m2xSAp.jpg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14630

I have forward to our another teammate. Hold on for the feedback. Thanks