Travus Date Problems - Question | JoomShaper

Travus Date Problems

M

Massimo Buganè

Template 2 months ago

Hi, I want to use Travus as a booking portal for 2 apartments.

QUESTION 1 I used the "Spbooking Search" module on the homepage like in your online template, but when I enter a date and push "search", the date is propagated to the target page via the url. However, once I select the apartment, the date is not propagated and I have to enter the date again in the search form. This is a waste of time, and could also mislead the user who has to book. Can this be corrected?

QUESTION 2 Another problem is when we are on the page of a specific apartment.

If I select the date in the calendar, when I confirm, the page scrolls to the focus of the calendar which shows today's date again, even though the URL contains the correct date.

Can this problem also be solved?

QUESTION 3 I saw that the calendar to pick up the date is a javascript module. The form is in English, but my site is in 2 languages ​​(Italian and English). Is there a possibility to localize calendar texts?

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149244

Hello Massimo Buganè

Please share screenshots of your frist two issues to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur.

Third Issue: We use month names from Joomla core. You may customize it. Customization is on your hands only.

Best regards

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149341

for third issue calendar language

I checked the language overrides, and the Italian translations already exist. why do I keep seeing the calendar in English then?

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149285

I made a video, because it's not easy to explain with screenshots

In the video you see that I select the dates from the search form. The result of free rooms is displayed below and the dates are specified in the URL. But when I select a room, the date information is not taken to the booking form where I need to choose the dates again. Furthermore, as if that were not enough, on this last page, by selecting the date the first time it is not saved and it is therefore necessary to select it again

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NcmOTgJy5v-3LXiier2iweLbFSVXBhEH/view?usp=sharing

This is the link to the demo site so you can try it too

https://demo4.beautiful-mind.it/appartamenti?disable_sidebar=1

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149337

I understand it now. This will not work like you expect. You have to select the dates again. It is not stored from the search page.

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149339

I can still understand that the search result does not transfer the date to the booking form. But why does the booking form need to select the date twice? Why if I choose the booking dates, then when the page automatically scrolls into focus, the date is no longer selected?

this is a bug!

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149433

Greetings I wanted to tell you that I have already corrected all the problems I had reported by myself, modifying the php and javascript code.

I can't say "thanks for the assistance", but thanks for the reply anyway.

Your code is quite clear and is therefore easy to modify for those who have knowledge of PHP and Javascript.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149534

Wow! This is great. You can share the modification so that I can share it to the development team.

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149538

ok If you want I can privately post a zip file containing all the modified files.

is it OK for you?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152537

Thank you. You can share the zip in the hidden content.

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152685

Hi Ofi. I'll share the link to the zip file, which includes all the changes on my site, which now works very well.

I had to make several changes to the code (both php and js). In fact, even the cost of children (who on my site have become "additional guests") in the original component were not multiplied by the quantity of guests.

I hope my work can be useful to you.

See you soon

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153881

Please check the latest version.

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153888

ok thanks