Impossible To Enter Information On Moneris Gateway Because Of Bad Display - Question | JoomShaper

Impossible To Enter Information On Moneris Gateway Because Of Bad Display

CT

Chaka T.

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hi. I just installed the latest update of Easystore 1.0.9. The Moneris payment gateway has display faults which make it simply not possible to carry out a test by retrieving the information. As you can see in the images, the plugin connects well to the Moneris server, but the display is faulty. I tested it on two of my sites and the result is the same.

Thank's.

Joomla 4.4.2

SPPB: 5.2.6

Helix 2.0.18

Php: 8.1

https://prnt.sc/JzmSwUitxHp6

https://prnt.sc/BSTC5opL-BIK

9 Answers
CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149247

Still no support??

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149590

Hello Chaka T.

Apology for the inconvenience. Are you using the latest EasyStore version? Have you tried it with Casseopeia template? Is this issue happens only on our templates? Please let me know.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149999

It has been fixed. Please update your moneris plugin.

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149594

hello, and thank you for looking into this problem. I tested it with Allura and Kreativa. I haven't tested it with any other template other than yours. I haven't tested with Cassiopeia either. and I use the latest version of EasyStore. THANKS.

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149604

I just tried with Casseopeia and the display is correct. So the problem seems to come from your template. THANKS.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149668

I have shared your access with the development team. They will check the issue.

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149739

thank you for following. Hoping that an update will be available soon.

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150225

hello, the plugin is displayed correctly now after the update. Thanks for your help.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150281

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.