Agenda Or Programming With Expiration Date - Question | JoomShaper

Agenda Or Programming With Expiration Date

A

AJCS

SP Page Builder 5 months ago

Hello Do you have any component that can display an image with a link and information with an expiration date?

We would like to show an image and text, but with an expiration date. We can do it through modules, but it is very complicated. We have seen different components, but I see no expiration dates on any of them. Attached is a screenshot of one of the components that we have seen. https://prnt.sc/nYYTXDp_DH2N

We would like one of these images to have an expiration date or can be deactivated one day.

Thank you

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #149251

Hi,

I'm afraid we don't have anything like that. But if you did a mock-up maybe I would have an idea.

Why don't you just add that date as Text using Feature Box addon, hmm?

BTW

If you would use SPPB Module you can set when module publication will be END. And AMM (RegularLabs) allows you even that

info_2303_2024.jpg

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #149802

Hello If we put a module with SSPB, we can put an expiration date on it.

I think it would be very useful if you could put the expiration date on any plugin that we put on a page.

It is much more practical to have everything on the same page than to use modules, I think.

By the way, I don't understand what you mean by putting the date in the Function Box plugin.

thank you

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #149817

I am not RegularLabs support to give you full info about that. There is Free/Pro version check Free first.

In general there is big possibility that you may need a Custom Solution Module/Addon for your purpose. Talk with PHP/Joomla developer from your city. It will be easier & better to get 100% what you really need.