Intro Text - Question | JoomShaper

Intro Text

F

Femitex

Template 2 months ago

I am unable to set blog Articles to show either Intro text or images in the blog. I am using the Wayne 2.0.0. Can you kindly advise a solution please?

18 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149501

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of your issue?

-Regards.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149548

I am unable to use the link you sent as my preferred signup is restricted in this region according to the app. The problem can be visually seen if you go to https://www.synterra.co/index.php/en/blog. I want it to show both the intro text and images in each post as it does in the preview of the Wayne 2.0.0 template. Thank you

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149688

You can keep a full site backup and remake this page. You can install the Waynecrop quickstart pack. QuickStart pack is a complete demo website that includes the entire Joomla package containing the CMS, components, modules, template, other necessary data, and configurations. All the files are zipped together making them larger in size. Installing the Quickstart pack will give you the template exactly as it is shown in the demo.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149727

Hi can you please clarify that your instructions are that I backup my site and then reinstall the Quickstart pack? and then restore the site from the backup? Will this simply not overwrite the quickstart pack and leave me back at square 1. Why not simply provide me with the default settings for the blog page menu item and those of the article and categories? Please advise

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150381

Sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please create a new forum post about your issue? So that our senior staff can help you.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150494

This issue has remained unresolved and I have recieved no meaningful response for over a week. I re-installed the quickstart pack and then the backup yet there is no resolution.Are you saying that reposting this issue on the same forum will provide me a prompt solution. It is unconscionable that I have to badger you in order to obtain a workable solution. Please note I have so far already sent you both a screenshot and Administrative User details. Are you now expecting me to beg you?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150573

Could you please keep a full site backup and give me your super admin access? I need to check.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150627

Please find requested details in Hidden Content

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150802

info_2403_2024.jpg

--

After, if you will be able to login to Joomla Admin go here: administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=database

and click FIX button for all items inside.

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150825

Hi Paul I have unzipped the joomla update and I am now unable to login to the site and my website is down, Please urgently advise

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150847

So Mr Paul, I completely started from scratch and re-installed the QS and then upgraded it as you directed. I recieved the following error message: 0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given. This process should not be this difficult, please urgently advise

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150900

As you see now in Blog section, posts have intro image, it was added in Blog Options tab. This same you have to do for new blog posts. I will add extra one, to show you.

Joomla 4.4 request using PHP 8, if possible set at least 8.0 or PHP 8.1.

Where you have error message: "0 count(): Argument #1 ($value)...." ??

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150909

And adding intro text requested extra Custom CSS,

info_2407_2024.jpg

I think it's now how you wanted :)

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151142

Still waiting for your response,Where do I insert this code please? Where can I find it? Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150922

BTW

To remove color layer from blog images use:

.article-list .article .article-feature-gallery::after {
  background-color: transparent;
  opacity: 0.1; }
F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151145

Please let me know where I am supposed to place this code. Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #151176

If you planning to work with Helix, this should be your main guide: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-code-css-js-meta

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151469

Mr Frankowski can you please let me know where I need to paste (insert) this code. Thank you